Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

November 12, 2011

I wouldn't trust any other product to wash my face with.

November 08, 2011

My dad only used dove when I was growing up, he would never even think of using anything else. When I moved out on my own in my early 20s I just bought the first thing I saw at the store. I noticed my skin getting dry and itchy and I had to start moisturizing everyday. I finally switched back to Dove and my skin has never been better! Will never use another cleanser on my skin again!

May 27, 2011

will u believe it if i say my husband loves this white bar of soap
    some times im the one who switches the soaps
    but my husband is almost addicted to dove
    he wants dove soap, dove shampoo, conditioner even the body wash
    he just loves its creamy smell, its moisture/ hydration
    im writing all this because just yesterday we had a long discussion on Dove Original Beauty Cream Bar

January 29, 2011

It does the job, it is an effective cleaner and mild on my skin.

January 12, 2011

How could you not love Dove for creating something called a Beauty Bar? I love this soap, it smells lovely and it has significantly improved the feel of my skin. My skin is soft and smooth now; I don't go away for the night without my beauty bar.

P.s. the price is awesome for the way this stuff makes me feel

January 10, 2011

The best soap there is. Always delivers clean, soft skin. Great to shave with as well. If they ever change the smell of white Dove, I would be devastated!

December 31, 2010

I love the milky feel to this soap. It's really soft and gentle. It moisturized my skin very well and it doesn't have a terrible fragrance. For the price, it's a pretty good deal.

August 13, 2010

Love this soap. My skin gets dry if i don't take care of it properly and this soap is just amazing to help towards that goal.

July 08, 2010

This is a great bar of soap for the price. It leaves your body soft and not like its covered in soap scum, and it will moisturize your skin and leave you feeling soft and clean. Definitely recommend it1

June 29, 2010

makes your skin super soft smells amazing!!!