Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

January 11, 2012

Dove is the only one I will use. It makes a huge difference on my dry skin. It doesn't cause me to itch like most brands. I actually use it when I feel my skin acting up just to get relief. Dove does not make you feel like your covered in soap when you get out of the shower. I highly recommend it!

January 04, 2012

best soap to use by farrrrrr!!! makes you feel clean without the soap residue that i can feel left behind by other brands. this is the only brand i can use for sensative areas as well.

December 06, 2011

Love this product! Dove original beauty cream bar is the only soap I use.

November 28, 2011

love dove. I have sensitive dry skin and it is very moisturizing and i dont feel itchy after like with other soaps

November 28, 2011

This is the best soap, you can use it anywhere on your body including your face. Never a better product out there.

November 28, 2011

My hubby has very sensitive skin and allergies and this is the only soap, even the scented ones that doesn't bug his skin at all! It also leaves your skin smooth and soft. We recently bought lever 2000 to try because it was on sale and my hubby was itchy after and i found it felt like there was residue of it on my skin, and my skin felt really tight and dry after. We went right back to the Dove and will not sway from it again!

November 26, 2011

My skin is super senstive and almost all other soaps make it really bad. My dr recomended that I try this and it totally worked. I wouldn't trade this soap for anything. It smells so good and works so well. I love it. Such a great soap and such an amazing price.

November 15, 2011

the only product that cleared my acne after 15 years of trying many acne products on the market/dermatologist offices.

November 12, 2011

I wouldn't trust any other product to wash my face with.

November 08, 2011

My dad only used dove when I was growing up, he would never even think of using anything else. When I moved out on my own in my early 20s I just bought the first thing I saw at the store. I noticed my skin getting dry and itchy and I had to start moisturizing everyday. I finally switched back to Dove and my skin has never been better! Will never use another cleanser on my skin again!