Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

November 14, 2017

Good

I been using dove products for some time and i live it. It leaves my skin very soft and the smell of dove omg i love it. Its really good i like it and will keep using it.

November 14, 2017

Creemeux

Le savon le plus cremeux qui ne deseche pas la peau autant que les autres (la creme hydratante reste tout de meme une nécéssité ) avec une odeur tropppp plaisante

Best bar soap

Dove has consistently been the best bar soap. It has such a wonderful sent that leaves you feeling refreshed as well as cleaned. I love how gentle it is on my skin making it so soft.

Best Bar Soap

This is the best bar soap. I never buy anything else but Dove. It's even gentle enough to cleanse your face! Comes in great scents as well. No other bar soap compares to Dove.

J'adore !

J'adore ce savon il n'irrite pas ma peau contrairement a certain autres savons. J'ai la peau extrêmement sensible et Dove est l'un seul savon que je peux utiliser. Depuis mon enfance je l'utilise et il restera mon savon préférer. Il est crémeux et pas gras je l'adore.

A moisturizer bar

I can say i am using it since my child hood. Love everything about this bar. It smell amazing. The soft leather it form and specially the moisture it last on your skin after you use it. Best for dry skin. I have a dry skin dont know how itcworks on oily skin.

November 10, 2017

Leaves skin feeling fresh and soft

Dove has always been my favorite soap it leaves my skin feeling fresh and sift with amazing hydration and a gentle scent, also great price and a brand I trust for my sensitive skin!

November 10, 2017

Je le racheterais tellement souvent

Depuis que j'utilise ce produit ma peux est d'une douceur d'ange, j'ai l'impression de toucher un nuage, plus du tout de peaux seches et finit de payer cher pour dautres produits qui ne fonctionnent pas!

Non allergic soap!

When my daughter was younger no soap was good enough for her skin. She always had itchy and very dry skin. My mom suggested Dove soap for her and we tried it and it has been in our family for over 30 years. The product is very good and for the extra sensitive skin like my daughter we use the sensitive skin Dove soap.

2.3/5

November 08, 2017

Cheap but dries out your skin

This soap is inexpensive; however, I find it dries out your skin. Instead of feeling refreshed and clean after using it, I find that my skin is uncomfortable and itchy!