Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

Whatever works for you

don't think there's anything particularly magical about Dove soap, it just depends on what your skin likes. That said, my skin LOVES Dove. I used an olive oil soap for years, believing that it was better for my skin than "traditional" soaps like Dove or Dial, but for the last 6 months or so I'd been very unhappy with my skin - constant tiny break outs, ruddiness, uneven skin tone... You name it, I was experiencing it. I tried lots of different things (bentonite clay masks, GlamGlow, Clarisonic Mia, etc.) with absolutely no success. Oddly enough, while visiting a friend for a weekend, I used her Dove soap to wash my face and was AMAZED at how quickly my skin smoothed out and cleared up. I went back home and kept trying with the olive oil soap, but after a few weeks I gave up and ordered some Dove. Never been happier! Plus, the "cool moisture" scent is incredible.

Such a clean feeling

These are great for sensitive skin. They leave your skin soft and feeling clean. Rinses off nicely and smells great as well. Great for male or female and any age group.

Love it

I just love it! Smell so good, let's your skin so soft and i just love it!!! Great quality not shitty. Always buy dove so always been a fan. Even baby dove.

June 18, 2018

Great for all skin types

I have used Dove for at least 20 years. I have combination sensitive skin and love this product. We use it since birth for our children and both adults use it too. We all have different skin types and needs and this checks all the boxes for quality effectiveness and cost. No harsh ingredients and always leaves our skin (from top t bottom) clean and moisturized. I would highly recommend this product.

June 18, 2018

Génial pour les peau sensible

Ce savon est vraiment super pour les peau sensible et pour les enfants. Il ne laisse pas de résidu de savon sur la peau et il laisse une bonne odeur et la peau fraîche

Great for dry skin

As someone who suffers from dry skin, I am truly grateful for having tried this product. It is the only soap I use as it leaves my skin moisturized and I no longer suffer from dry, itchy skin.

June 18, 2018

Dove beauty bar has long been used in our family. Introduced to me by my grandmother and now the only bar I use for my family. Dove leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized and smelling wonderful!
    Excellent value for the price! I won't ever switch.

Always used this bar

This bar is great for anyone who suffers from dry skin because it cleans and moisturizes your skin would follow up with one of their great moiturizers

June 15, 2018

I would buy this product my entire life.

Keeps me fresh, clean and smell good. It does not make my skin feel dry. The picture below will confirm that I used “dove” everyday. My husband use it daily and he will not use any other soap.

Love my dove

I love my dove soap!!!
    This is the only soap my whole family uses as it will not dry out your skin and make it itchy! They are always on for a good price and they come in many different scents and for the different skin types! So if you have sensitive skin they have one for you. Definitely recommend