Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

AMAZING

Absolutely amazing product, I use it to take off my makeup at night, as well as during my morning shower every day. It leaves my body and face feeling moisturized and not dry at all

Douceur svp

J’ai essayé des tonnes et des tonnes de savon pour ma peau qui devient extrêmement sèche l’hiver ( et quand même sèche l’été ), et sincèrement, il n’y a rien comme DOVE pour la douceur. Je l’adore ! Et l’odeur est très agréable et non agressante.
    Merci DOVE de prendre soin de MA peau sèche !

Very hydrating!

I sometimes find that bar soap leaves my skin feeling dry, but since I started using Dove's white bar soap my skin feels smooth and hydrated. My entire family uses it and it's fantastic for my children's sensitive skin!

Dove beauty bar

I love how creamy this soap is!
    I love the smell as it is gmfresh and subtle.
    I like how smooth it goes.on my skin.
    I would recommend this products.

I feel clean and it does not leave a film on my skin after rincing.

I would buy this again

I love how this soap makes my skin feel after a nice hot shower. I feel so much softer and more like a woman in so many ways with this bar than any other product.

GREAT FOR SENSITIVE SKIN

I use this soap everyday, its great for my dry and sensitive skin that gets easily irritated by strong scents in products. I've been using this soap for years and always recommend it to my friends who are having issues looking for a soap that won't irritate their skin.

Love Dove

I love the way Dove cleans my skin, and smells Amazing, I love how clean it make me and how soft it leaves my skin 😍😍😍😍😊. I plan to buy this product again ! Thanks Dove

So soft love dove

I absolutely love dove soap! It is so soft and makes my skin feel amazing afterwards. I highly recommend using Dove Bar Soap! You won’t be disappointed!

March 13, 2019

Love this product, works very well!

Amazing product, my skin always feels so soft afterwards! I would recommend this product to any and all ski types out there, dove did a great job with this product

March 13, 2019

Would definitely buy this again it

It was wonderful didn’t dry out my skin and washed it on my face highly recommend this product.will buy again only soap I will ever buy now.smells great and very creamy.