3.6/5
eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm Reviews

Helps to keep your lips look and feel healthy. This lip balm is 95% organic and petrolatum & paraben free. Long lasting moisture. Shea butter & vitamin E. New smooth sphere precisely glides on to lips. Twist-off top. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.

January 10, 2018

Elona Liberge

A première vu j’ai adoré le pakaging original de ce baume. Après l’avoir essayé j’ai trouver l’odeur beaucoup trop forte et ce pour tous les baume à lèvres de cette marque. De plus l’efficacité n’est vraiment pas la

January 06, 2018

Good value

I like EOS ORGANIC SMOOTH SPHERES LIP BALM. They are organic and smooth red flaky lips ... it hydrate my lips so well, especially in these cold winter season. I would definitely recommend it to everyone

January 04, 2018

It melted in my purse

I really liked this product. It was an okay price, and it worked well. However, I only had it for about a month when it melted in my purse. It was not even that hot in my car, and I've never had that happen with a lip balm before.

December 28, 2017

Efficace pour les lèvres sèches

Ce baume à lèvre naturel est vraiment pratique pour les lèvres sèches surtout dans cette saison froide! Ce n'est pas le baume à lèvre le moins cher sur le marché mais le prix reflète bien sont efficacité.

December 19, 2017

Love it !

I love these. They aren't the cheapest though . They are organic and soothe red flaky lips ... Especially in these cold winter months we are in. I did notice a weird smell after I applied it. It smells rubbery . it is still an effective product .

December 13, 2017

Love it!

I love using eos lip balms! I think they are fun to use and extremely hydrating for my lips! This one in particular leaves my lips looking so smooth and feeling so good!

December 13, 2017

EOS ORGANIC SMOOTH SPHERES LIP BALM

MY girl just loves this stuff. So would love way more of this stuff. has to be the best lip stuff ever. worth every penny, makes your lips so soft. My girl wants more of these for xmas.

December 06, 2017

Love it!

I love this product so must that i have it in different flavours.Being outside most of the time, my lips become chapped very easily. Apply at any time of day for beautiful reffreshed lips!!!

1.0/5

December 05, 2017

Great novelty/ collectable but poor quality.

The eos lip balms are cute and fun, but they do not moisturize your lips. They are overpriced, and through expirience I can tell you there are many lipbalm at cheaper price points, that work better, and smell better. Speaking of smell, eos balms always have odd scents which are nice at first, but quickly become nauseating. The smell is not overpowering, but something in the lip balm makes me feel sick. Fun collectable, but poor quality.

November 16, 2017

It's Amazing!!

I really love this lip balm! It's great to use and I really enjoy the different flavors. Its a great shape and it usually lasts me a long time. I love everything about this stuff and I highly recommend it!!