Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

Nottingham, United Kingdom

My favourite chocolate

High quality chocolates that taste so good and make a mouth watering treat for yourself or others if you are kind enough to indulge them. The outer chocolate shell has a nice nutty texture then the wafer inside always has a crisp crunch and the core is always so delightfully thick, which makes the hard hazelnut in the center a simply scrumptious contrast.

Staffordshire, United Kingdom

With these Ferraro Rocher you’re really spoiling us!

Our family favourite! A celebration wouldn’t be a celebration without them!!!! There is almost a ritual involved in the unwrapping of this box of beauties!! Then we have the ‘how to eat them’ debate.... nibble the outside and work our way in? Pop it in whole? Suck? Or take delicate bites??...... maybe all of them. As a family, we love the taste, the indulgent wrapper and the clear, chocolate teasing box. They rock our world. Let them never change.

North Tyneside, United Kingdom

Family favourite

I love these chocolates they are very addictive!!!! Great as a little gift any time of the year once they are open doesn't take long for the box to be emptied!!!

Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Special treat

Ferrero Rocher is a real treat.
    Everyone in my family loves them. We had to hide them from the children.
    Reasonably priced considering how luxurious they are.

City of Westminster, United Kingdom

My favourite chocolates!

I but these regular to treat myself. The crunchy nut outer coat then with the smooth inner and hazelnut is just amazing. My favourite chocolate of all time.

Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom

Nice

Nice but quite pricey, the chocolate centre is to die for, very very tasty and hard not to eat the whole box ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️👍👍👍👍👍👍👍❤️

Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

Delicious

These are amazing. They taste amazing. They also add a nice touch of class to any party or dinner party. Defo a firm favourite in our house. Only negative for me now is the amount of packaging. Hopefully something that will be changed / looked into going forward.

Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

Amazing chocolate

My favourites. Kind of sickening if i was to eat alot in one sitting though. Great textures nutty crunchy shell and smooth chocolate centre. I love the boxes they come in as i use them for projects with the little man.

Bristol, United Kingdom

Simply irresistible

Ferrereo rocher are simply irresistible as the moment you have one your taste buds crave for more.

Crispy nutty outer shell followed by a nutty smooth filling definitely not a chocolate to share with anyone.

Perfect for gifts as come in a nice little box.

Rochdale, United Kingdom

Reminds me of christmas

Always seem to stock pile these at Christmas and so look forward to eating them. Love the texture and the soft inside. Perfect chocolate hit but always end up having a few too many as so moreish.