Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

September 28, 2020

Yummy

This is a very yummy and taste chocolate one of my favourites Great to buy for gifts at Christmas time or a little treat to go along with a birthday present.

September 28, 2020
    Selangor, Malaysia

Entry level luxury

Like what other reviewers here commented. A box of glamorous looking box of chocolates that comes with an entry level price point. Its best for gift exchange if you do not have any particular present in mind.

September 27, 2020

Delightful!

Originally I had never tried these before but I was throwing a Harry Potter party and on pintrest it showed how you can make these into the golden Snitch! So I had to buy them to try! They were a huge hit at the party! Nutty and delicious! They are one of my favourite chocolates now!

September 23, 2020

I love it!!

It tastes very good. The package looks nice, so you can definitely buy it as a gift for someone. I love it as well as all my family members do. Those candies are one of the favourite! Recommend it!

September 22, 2020

Love these

These in my head represents romance. I guess the advertisements worked. They’re really good and i love the hazelnut in the middle. There’s crunch, smooth chocolate and the nutty taste lingering at the end. Could eat a whole box myself.

September 20, 2020
    United Kingdom

Not for me

Ages ago usually I ate this chocolate but now I feel it's to bitter and lots of Nutella, also bit expensive. I do not recommend. My family agree with me

September 19, 2020
    Wisconsin, United States

Baby shower favor

I never had these before in my life until I went to a baby shower. They had wings on them for Harry Potter as that was the theme. Great lovely hazelnut taste.

September 18, 2020

yummy

i got it from my boyfriend on our first date not only it is delecious but it has more memories with me as well loved it specially its shell yummy .thnks

September 17, 2020

I’m addicted 🤤

These are the best chocolates ever. Every time I go in to a store and I’m in the junk food isle my first choice . I love the chocolate covered 🥜 with the hazel nut in the center with that creamy chocolate and the crunch .so 😋. You will love them too.

September 16, 2020

My favourite chocolate!

I love me some of these. They have a great crunch and work really well as a quick snack when you don’t want to spoil your diet. I recommend these for you or for gifts!