Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 21 in Micellar Water

This all-in-one cleansing water is engineered to remove make-up, cleanse, and refresh the skin without rubbing or rinsing.

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizer or the Garnier Clearly Brighter Moisturizer.

For more information, please visit Garnier.

March 07, 2016

first sorry for late review i have been banged up and its hard to sit up at computer...now i love the Garnier skinactive Micellar Water!!!!.. its so simple to use and cleans off all my waterproof makeup in less than a minute!!!! my skin feels fresh and clean and hydrated and soft!!! i gave some to my daughter to try to and she loves it!!!! she was surprised there was no greasy feeling to it ..she also said she is going to get some and thought it was a great price !!! I agree as you do not need to use a lot to cleanse your entire face and neck!!!!

March 07, 2016

I received this for a product review from Chick Advisor. This is a pretty good price for a makeup remover, and bonus that it is also a cleanser. It's perfect for those late nights when you have only enough energy for one stage of your beauty regime. This removes eye makeup/mascara is pretty effectively considering it doesn't feel oily - but you definitely need a cotton pad - a few swipes and removal is complete. I like how it is not oily at all, but also doesn't make your skin dry or tight afterwards. You do need 3-4 squirts for complete removal but the quantity is also much larger than your average makeup remove (or cleanser for that matter) so I feel as though it is a fair product. This product would be perfect for travel!

March 07, 2016

I received this product free from Chick Advisor to try. I was a little apprehensive at first because the wash literally looks like water. I was pleasantly surprised. It's do easy to use that you'd almost think it would work but it was very effective. My complete tone was consistently clear, it's so easy to use and it only takes a brief period of time to use. I'm sold and will definitely be using more.

March 07, 2016

Thanks to Chickadvisor for the Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water to review. I've discovered a newer and simpler way to cleanse. This product was so simple and easier to use. You dab a bit of the water onto a cotton pad and wipe. I love that it's alchohol free and doesn't dry out your skin. It left my skin clean,smooth and free of impurities. There is no need to rinse after using this.
    This is such a timesaver...best invention ever!

March 07, 2016

This product is the perfect addition to my nightly skin care routine, The formula swiftly cleans my skin from all the makeup and pollutants of a long day. The after feeling is smooth and clean, with little messy effort. Not heavily fragranced, this is a good thing. I just follow up with moisturizer and it is the done. Highly recommend.

1.7/5

March 07, 2016

I received this product from Chick Advisor to review. This cleansing water doesn't work as effective as advertised. I only wear light make up and I don't feel this cleans my face thoroughly, I still had to wash my face after. Won't be using it anymore.

March 07, 2016

Thank you ChickAdvisor for sending me this great new product to try. I am fairly new to the micellar water type products so I was egar to use. I absolutely loved how it did not contain oil so no greasy residue. I found it comparible for strength at removing makeup as other cream brands but did not leave a gresy feel that often bleeds into my eyes sometimes. I was very shocked to find you don't need to wash your face after and that was hard for me as I missed the clean tingle. This would be a great product for camping and on the go and I can for sure see myself buying this product for such use.

March 07, 2016

I really enjoyed using this product. I loved that you could wash your face with it and remove make up with it at the same time. It definitely saved me time at night for washing my face. It appeared to be quiet gentle on my skin too which i really enjoyed as some other cleaners are a bit more abrasive. Seems like it is priced very competitively, especially because it has dual purposes. I would definitely recommend this product to others.

2.7/5

March 06, 2016

This product left my skin feeling clean and refreshed. It's very gentle on my skin, and doesn't leave it feeling stripped or oily. Would be perfect for quick on-the-go face wipe when you don't have time to wash your face but want a pick-me-up.

March 06, 2016

I received this product for free from the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club to test and review. After a few weeks of using this micellar water, I am in love!!! I usually use the Bioderma micellar water to religiously remove my makeup and pre-cleanse my face. After trying out the Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water, I find that there is no difference between the two and both work equally as well to remove my makeup and cleanse my skin. I always wash my face after with a foaming cleanser, so I didn't find any issues with any lingering residue. With Bioderma being more than double the price of the Garnier version, I will definitely switch over to this product after I finish the rest of my Bioderma stash.