Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water Reviews

This all-in-one cleansing water is engineered to remove make-up, cleanse, and refresh the skin without rubbing or rinsing.

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizer or the Garnier Clearly Brighter Moisturizer.

For more information, please visit Garnier.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

March 09, 2016

Reminds of the mist they used to sell at Mary Kay or Visage. I loved for those hot days to give your a nice cool mist not feel so greasey. Once it comes from a company I trust to have good prices.

March 09, 2016

I received the Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water from Chickadvisor as a sample for review. Words cannot express how much I love this product!!! It removes makeup quickly and easily. Even waterproof mascara -though I have to do several swipes with it. It leaves my face feeling silky soft. It helped clear up a major blemish breakout and the whole time it felt light and I never had the urge to wipe it off/rinse it.

March 09, 2016

this product is probably my favourite beauty product I have. it was everything I was looking for. takes off all my makeup without irritating my skin. the price is awesome and it lasts longer than makeup wipes, plus it works way better!

March 09, 2016

I received this FREE I found it really removed my makeup very well. This is fragrance free and works for all skin types This did make my face feel clean and effortless removed all my makeup. I like that there is no rinsing after using the product. I dont know if i would buy it instead of just rising with soap and water that I do now. I do recommend for anyone that is really busy or doesn't have a lot of time to take your makeup off

March 09, 2016

Was selected to test this product this is an amazing product it effectively removes all makeup and leaves yoyr face really clean. I wouod highly reccomend this product to al my freinds:)

March 09, 2016

This is a very good quality product! Would most absolutely recommend if you were makeup every day, it is much easier on skin when taking off your makeup at the end of the day. The price is really good too for the size of the bottle, lasts a long time!

March 09, 2016

Love that it throughly removes all my makeup even stubborn hard to remove make while being gentle, non drying and not leaving behind any film, which is great for those late nights where I may be too lazy to wash my face, I can not feel guilty and get my make up quickly off. The price is very reasonable, and very comparable to other micellar water with a higher price point if not even better.... I just love it and would recommend this to anyone

March 08, 2016

The thing I love most about micellar waters is that you do not have to rinse off after applying it. It makes taking makeup off so easy and hassle-free. This micellar water from Garnier is no exception! The value for the price is excellent, especially considering the size of the bottle. In terms of effectiveness, it works well; however, I find that no matter what brand the micellar water is, it does not fully remove 100% of all makeup if you're wearing full makeup. It does remove simple eye makeup and sheer to medium coverage face makeup, but when I wear full coverage makeup along with other waterproof items, I tend to use this first and then either remove the rest of my makeup with a cold cream or cleansing oil. Overall, this item is very gentle (did not irritate my face at all) and works very well if you are just cleansing your face from a gentle application of makeup.

I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

March 08, 2016

I was skeptical that the Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water would be effective in removing stubborn eye makeup but was pleasantly surprised when it worked with little rubbing/effort! It did not leave a fil on my face/eyes as some of the other brands do and was non irritating, especially to the sensitive skin near my eyes.

I found it very effective in removing face make up as well again with little effort required. I like that it does not have a scent and is not at all "greasy feeling." I will be buying it for myself for sure!

March 08, 2016

I had used other micellar products before. This one worked well. I used every morning before showering and then after work to clean my face. It didn't feel oily or greasy. It did not make my skin feel tight I would recommend this product.