Johnson's® Baby Shampoo Reviews

JOHNSON’S® Baby Shampoo is a gentle, no-tears and hypoallergenic shampoo that cleanses and rinses easily, leaving baby’s hair soft, shiny, light and smelling fresh.
  • Pediatrician and dermatologist-tested
  • Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle and never harsh
  • The NO MORE TEARS® formula allows is as gentle to the eyes as pure water, allowing for a tear-free experience
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Florida, United States

Johnson and Johnson

I have always been a J&J;product buyer. I have used their products on my 3 kids when they were babies, and now I use them on my 3 grandsons. Their products are amazing and so gentle on young skin. I would definitely recommend any J&J;products to everyone!

Pennsylvania, United States

My favorite baby soap

I have used this on both of my babies and if I were to have anymore, this would be my go to brand again. I love how the no tears actually works as described. My daughter cried a little if it got in her eyes a few times, but that's only because it scared her, not because it hurt because she would stop right away. I love the different scents it comes in as well and also the matching lotion scents I can get to help keep my babies skin moisturized. In fact, I still buy the lotion for both myself and my daughter (normally the lavender scent).

United States

No tears no fears

Growing up my mom used this on all 3 of her kids and all 4 of her granddaughters. I do not have kids of my own yet, but when I do this will definitely be my first choice. I've always loved the smell of the shampoo and how gentle it was. I love that even if it does get in your eyes, it doesn't effect you !

Ohio, United States

Makes my baby smell great!

I have used this product on all of my kids because it works well. I love the fresh clean smell of a clean johnson and johnson baby! Its the only bath products i use for my kids.

West Virginia, United States

Johnson and Johnson baby shampoo

I used this in all 5 of my children also my granddaughter!actually have had my 2 youngest use now for we have well water and the other shampoo dries their scalp
    Out due to the reaction and itchiness my girls have been dealing with the well water ,keeps their hair soft and no more dry scalp I also use at least once a week to clean all the impurities from regular shampoo

New York, United States

no tears. love it.

I been using Johnsons,'s baby shampoo since before my baby was born. I live the smell. I leaves my baby skin so soft and smooth. totally recommend this to new mommy's out there.

New Jersey, United States

Love this shampoo

This shampoo is great for both of my children! It leaves their hair feeling so soft and clean. We long the Johnson's line. Would definitely buy again.

South Carolina, United States

Love this product

I've been using it since I had my first child and secound child now I use it on my third child it smells good and makes the baby skin soft and help my daughter hair stay soft and smell good it definitely takes the breast milk smell off your baby neck specially if your a breastfeeding mom like mi self

Tennessee, United States

Love the smell

This soap is amazing. I've used it on all three of my kids . I trust this product and company its very gentle as well . I've have used it on my small dogs too. Also making them silky smooth .

September 03, 2019
    New York, United States

Good product

It has a great price for the quantity of what you receive. I also like that there’s so many different kinds and scents. I’ve used this for all three of my children.