Johnson's® Baby Shampoo Reviews

JOHNSON’S® Baby Shampoo is a gentle, no-tears and hypoallergenic shampoo that cleanses and rinses easily, leaving baby’s hair soft, shiny, light and smelling fresh.
  • Pediatrician and dermatologist-tested
  • Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle and never harsh
  • The NO MORE TEARS® formula allows is as gentle to the eyes as pure water, allowing for a tear-free experience
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes

April 15, 2019

We use for our dog!

Our dog has very sensitive skin and we use this baby wash he loves it, we love it he smells great and his fur is so soft and he is never itchy! This cut down with water also makes a great eye makeup remover/ wash for eyelash extensions so many uses!!

April 14, 2019

Best shampoo To Use

JOHNSON’S Baby Shampoo is gentle, soft and easy to lather and rinse. This product is hypoallergenic and does NOT cause any rashes or irritated skin when using it. This shampoo leaves baby’s hair soft, shiny, light and smelling fresh.

April 12, 2019

Love these products

I love Johnson’s products. They always leave my baby smelling fresh and feeling clean! It never leaves residual leftovers, or that greasy cakey feeling that you can’t wash off. Tear free formula is very Convenient As my baby loves to splash!!

April 12, 2019

Kids shampoo

We love this products... there’s variety of scents and the scent is mild and good for my kids. We’re using this products since then....my kids loves Johnson shampoo

April 11, 2019

Best use for many things

Not only is this Johnson’s baby shampoo perfect use for your baby, but also safe and effective for your puppies! Cheaper than dog wash and smells MUCH better! Leaves their fur feeling smooth and lasts longer!

Great product

I don't have kids, but I use this for my dog as she has very sensitive skin and this is what I could find that best fit her skin and her coat. Very good product.

love this product

I prefer to use it always as it is less harmful than other shampoo, very soft and gentle. I also wash my face using baby Johnson's shampoo try it to remove your make up its awesome.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Love the lavender scented line

We have purchase this brand for all three of our babies. My favorite is the night time lavender scented one! So gentle om baby skin, never had a problem!

Love this

I personally love this item! I’ll use it on my own hair every once and awhile leaves it feeling clean soft and fresh. The fact it’s “baby” shampoo doesn’t bother me!

April 08, 2019

Generations of Tear-Free Shampoo

My grandmother used Johnson's Baby Shampoo on her kids. My mother used it on her children. I know that I can trust Johnson's Baby Shampoo on my little ones. Smells great. No tears. No problem. Only shampoo I used on all my babies.