Love Beauty & Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Blooming Colour Shampoo Reviews
#9 in Shampoo

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Conditioner, Body Wash, and Hair Masque
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

June 04, 2019

Best Shampoo and Conditioner Ever

I got a free sample of this shampoo and conditioner in the mail and I tried it last night. I never thought my hair could be this soft and it smells so amazing! I love how it is made of natural plant oils and it actually detangled my hair with out having to use other products afterwards! I would definitely recommend this to everyone!

June 04, 2019

lovely

I like it, My boyfriend loves the small of my hair. Makes my hair nice and soft, and I love the fact its organic, i'm slowly switching all my products to healthy non chemical ingredients.

June 02, 2019

The smell is amazing!

I love alllll of these products but this one is probably my favourite cause it just smells so good!! It also is eco friendly and makes my hair so soft! Would definitely recommend to anyone! Literally one of my favourite smells!

June 01, 2019

Smells Ah-mazing

My daughter loves this line of products. Very pleased with shampoo, conditioner and body wash! We not likely would have purchased it as it is a little pricey, but we received samples which was a game changer! So very happy overall! The light rose scent lasts for the entire day and also makes the bathroom smell amazing. If you haven't done so already, give this product a try!!

May 30, 2019

Tried it loved it

I recieved this sample of Love Planet Beauty shampoo and conditioner in the mail, for a sample it was a generous amount the shampoo gives great lather with a light fresh scent and the conditioner was amazing leaving my hair feeling silky soft with a after scent.
    I would definitely recommend this and I will be buying the actual shampoo and conditioner bottles..

May 27, 2019

Awesome products and worth it

Had a coupon to try and loved it. Such big bottles that last and all smell ssoooo good! Last forever you only need a small amount. Give them a try if your looking for something new

May 25, 2019

One of the best shampoos!!!

I bought this product on clearance at shopper's a few weeks ago. I decided I would give it a try as I was not liking my regular products I use. I'm so happy I tried it. It smells wonderful from the bottle and I'm still smelling the lovely scent of it in my hair. Great thing is you just need a little drop of it and it lathers up alot. Other shampoos you need a handful of it just to get it lathered up and feel like it's actually having any effect at all. Not this one, which is a very good thing! It means it will last for a while! I have very long hair and I'm predicting this will last me approximately 1-2 months with a shower being taken daily.
    There's one little downfall though....it is pretty pricey in my opinion. I was lucky and got this one on clearance, but I have seen them range from 6.99 to 10.00 at different retailers. I will definitely buy it again using a coupon or if I find it on clearance again. I might even pay the full price for it because it will last a long time. Still undecided but it is one of my favorite brands now. Loving how my hair smells!!!

May 17, 2019

Holy Roses!!

The fragrance of the shampoo was overpoweringly floral, with a very distinct rose scent. Although it was a very realistic rose fragrance, as opposed to those artificial rose perfumes.

The scent filled the entire bathroom and does last on the hair as it's drying (but not much longer after that). The scent also lingered on my hands for an hour or so - so if you don't like the fragrance, you won't want to purchase this product line.

The shampoo lathered into a thick foam, making it easy to coat every inch of my hair. It rinsed out quickly and didn't leave any residue. I also found it didn't strip my hair or make it feel dry before putting on the conditioner.
    I did notice less color runoff in the water as I rinsed my hair, so I think the color sealing properties work well.

2.0/5

May 14, 2019

Meh...

This made my hair feel greasy. Though it smelled amazing . It may just be my hair though ..I would suggest getting the sample before buying it to test it out yourself.

May 02, 2019

Game Changer

First off i suffer from sensitive skin, there are few products i have tried that don't cause me to react. But that number is slim. I received a sample package of the Blooming Color shampoo and conditioner. its, vegan, plant based, silicone, paraben, and dye free! I am in love after just one use. I had ZERO reaction to it. I will be going to go buy full size bottles asap.
    Did i mention how cute there packaging is? Brightens up the shower.