McCain Hashbrowns Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 57 in Frozen Potatoes & French Fries

Make a tasty side dish in minutes and get creative! Add your own personal touch with your favourite seasonings, or incorporate these hashbrowns into any recipe.

Recipe Suggestions: "La Famiglia" Spinach Ricotta Frittata or Cheesy McCain Hashbrown Casserole

June 02, 2017

I love this product, mcCain products are one of my favorite brands they make amazing fries and hashbrowns they also don't take long in the oven to cook.

June 01, 2017

McCain Hashbrowns are the most versatile freezer food.

You can have them by themselves , fry them up and add onions, peppers, seasonings , you can cook them in left over bacon grease to add extra flavour or you can cook them in the oven . I like how they stay crunchy on the outside and soft in the middle. You can also make a numerous amount of casseroles with them . They're super cheap and easy to make. They're approximately $2 dollars at Walmart.

May 13, 2017

This is a staple in our family. It's family tradition to have hashbrown casserole on Christmas Eve - and the hashbrown casserole is so good, we now have it much more often and I brought it to a work pot luck yesterday. These McCain hashbrowns really are the best frozen hashbrowns that we have tried for this recipe. In many cases I make items homemade instead of purchasing them, but the time to be able to do hashbrowns, the price is worth it (I usually get the 2lb bag for 1,49$-1,66$).

May 09, 2017

These are so good. They are a must have for if you are making a big homemade breakfast. They cook very easily and quickly and they taste wonderful. I love them.

April 08, 2017

McCain has the best hash browns ever ,I have tried the cheaper ones and the family was like these aren't tasting right lol I add green onions and peppers to ours and fry them up and there great tasting ,also good in hash brown casseroles ,price is always great as well

July 02, 2016

I always buy these and we have them at breakfast or at lunch or supper times. Yesterday I used a FPC coupon that McCains mailed to me so that was nice also.

3.2/5

June 29, 2016

I like using these hashbrowns as a quick alternative to making my own. I don't purchase these often because they are very greasy, but they taste so good. Very easy and quick to cook for when you want to make something hot and simple for breakfast (or for any meal).

June 29, 2016

These taste great and are a wonderful thing to have kicking around in the freezer. They are so easy to make and add to any recipe or to have them on their own.

June 29, 2016

I have saved so much time and money since introducing these to my family! No longer do I need to drive to a fast food place for breakfast. These are cheaper and taste even better!

June 28, 2016

Great quick side dish for breakfast , with a little bit of seasoning its perfect all the time .kids love it and its tasty as well as affordable .must have it