Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

May 19, 2019

Healthy & Delish!

Well let me start off by saying that my children are no strangers to Apple sauce treats. Also that after I went grocery shopping and put Mott's Mango & fiber fruit snacks on my kitchen counter it didn't stand a chance. My oldest took 2 in the first minute it was sitting there. So much for a nice Instagram picture. :) I'm a Mom of 4 and these are an easy simple way of adding a healthy treat to my kids school snacks everyday. Did I mention that Mango fruit is a family favorite here so this was perfect! Not only does it taste fresh & delish they were all gone in the first day. I definitely recommend to anyone at any age.

Super snack!

Kids loved this flavour— asked me to buy it again right away! Great to have yummy snacks that are also healthy! I only buy unsweetened applesauce for my children so was happy to have this one added to our list of favourites.

May 17, 2019

I would buy this product again and again.

A very nice snack if you're on the go and want something light and satisfying. Also great after a meal for that healthy dessert to top off the meal.I always keep it around for my kids because my kids love mango as well as peach flavour.

Soooo Refreshing!

Thank you for the free sample of Mott's Fruitsations* +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach!
    I found these delicious cups completely super yummy. They are so flavorful they do not need any sugar added! I was skeptical about the fibre being added at first but after tasting them, I realized the fiber is blended in so well, it is totally unnoticeable.
    They are also surprisingly filling. They make a perfect snack to hold me over till supper.
    I will definitely be buying these on a regular basis!

May 17, 2019

Great tasting healthy snack!

My kids loved the flavor of mango and peach. I love it for the added benefits and health aspects of it. It's a great easy snack to bring along. Would love to see this flavour in a pouch format.

Prince Edward Island, Canada

My kids love it

My children are picky but this got eaten very quickly. I would definitely recommend it and buy it again. Motts always seems to have great quality and tasteful products.

May 17, 2019

Move over Apple Sauce there's a better Flavor in Town!

I love this product! Great flavor. It's a bit tart but I like it tart. Nice taste of peach and mango. Plus you get the benefit of fibre! Good texture and refreshing. I had a hard time finally finding this product in the store so that I was able to pick up with my free coupon from Family Rated. But if you get the chance to see this available in your grocery store, pick up. I will be buying this in the future.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Mott's Still Amazing!

I have been eating Mott's products forever and this newest product line is excellent. My 4-year-old son loves it as well! I like the flavor selections, and although I'm usually not a fan of peach-flavored food, I genuinely liked this and would purchase this flavor again. Great job Motts!

Nice

It was difficult to find it first . But finally got it . It tasted good and my kids love it . Can use as in breakfast or for snack .and my kids are picky eater but they loved it .

My 3 year old loved it!

My toddler loved this flavour, his favourite fruits are mango and peach so combined, he loved them. this is a great value and i would highly recommend.