Prestige Item
My Clarins RE-BOOST Refreshing Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Beautiful skin action that lasts all day long. Gives your skin a rosy glow and makes signs of fatigue a distant memory. Your skin is protected against everyday stressors, it's invigorated and radiant, the complexion is fresh, the texture smooth... From morning till night.

Son action belle peau dure toute la journée. Le teint affiche une couleur rosée, les signes de fatigue ne sont plus qu’un mauvais rêve. Protégée des agressions quotidiennes, la peau est énergisée et éclatante, le teint est frais, le grain affiné… du lever au coucher.

You may also like My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

July 04, 2019

Radiant & refreshing!

This moisturizer is light, hydrating, and not greasy at all! It has been my everyday moisturizer since receiving it about 10 days ago, and I am telling you - it works! My skin has been soft, radiant and glowing. I was asked today what I wore on my face as my skin was, “stunning and radiant!” The cream is light and feels almost like a gel that absorbs quickly and easily into my skin. I have been using only this moisturizer or have been applying my makeup overtop of it. This cream has a light, fresh scent and I love it. It leaves my skin feeling fresh, bouncy and hydrated. I have been recommending it to my girlfriends and am excited to try more of the myclarins line. I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor In exchange for my honest review.

Une belle decouverte

Jai beaucoup aime teste cette creme. En effet, elle procure une belle hydratation, et ce, des la premieres utilisations. Ma peau est nettement plus douce et hydrater. De plus, sont parfum est leger et tres agreable.

Lightweight and hydrating!

This moisturizer is incredibly lightweight, hydrating, and non-greasy! It is the perfect summer time moisturizer. The best part is that it is very affordable and made with natural ingredients. It's also 100% vegan so you know that no bunnies were harmed to make this. The cream itself feels like a gel-cream hybrid which is why it feels super light on the skin. There is a light scent but it is not unpleasant and fades quickly. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and supple. I am also very pleased that Clarins has released a lower priced, vegan and natural skincare line for its younger client base. I feel confident about using this product because Clarins is a reputable brand.

I did receive this product for free from ChickAdvisor but all opinions are my own.

My new fave!

I am LOVING this moisturizer. It works great under my makeup and keeps my face moisturized all day long. Will deff be repurchasing. Thanks chick advisor!!

Great moisturizer!

I liked this moisturizer very much! It is a must have it leaves the skin so soft, smooth and hydrated. I have a dry skin and this product left my face hydrated the whole day without leaving any heavy or greasy feeling on the skin. It is really fresh I loved it! The scent is amazing but is a little stronger when you use it together with the brume but otherwise it’s a great product!

Love it!

I received this product for free as part of the Chick Advisor Product Review Club #gotitfree
    This product is amazing! It made my face so soft and moisturized. The light scent is amazing, reminds me of a nice soft floral scent. I usually don't like floral scents, but this one is great! I would definitely buy this again!!!

July 03, 2019

Tellement un bon produit!

Je suis tombé carrément en amour avec ce produit! Il sent siiii bon! Je suis vraiment chanceuse d’avoir pu le tester gratuitement grâce à chickadvisor, j’adore la marque clarins en plus! Si vous connaissez cette marque, je vous conseille fortement d’essayer ce nouveau produit doux et léger pour la peau!

Great product for skin!

This product was so effective. The small of the cream was very nice and refreshing. I would purchase this again and again, it has made my skin super soft and moisturized. I loved how energizing it was on my skin!

July 03, 2019

The scent is absolutely phenomenal

I started using this cream as soon as I received it and the scent is on a whole other level. I have never experienced a scent so beautiful and the texture of the cream itself is incredible. I was in heaven using this and my skin felt so soft and supple. I have been dealing with some very intense dry skin because of the weather. Having said that this product unfortunately has caused me to break out pretty badly. I tried to use it through the breakout but my skin continued breaking out so it may be a little too much for my skin! I'm so sad as I love the feeling of gel like moisturizers and I love a good scent!

Excellent!

This moisturizer is so refreshing and light. It goes on so smoothly and doesn't feel like you have anything on your face! No grease, so shine. And, the smell is fantastic!