Prestige Item
My Clarins RE-BOOST Refreshing Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Beautiful skin action that lasts all day long. Gives your skin a rosy glow and makes signs of fatigue a distant memory. Your skin is protected against everyday stressors, it's invigorated and radiant, the complexion is fresh, the texture smooth... From morning till night.

Son action belle peau dure toute la journée. Le teint affiche une couleur rosée, les signes de fatigue ne sont plus qu’un mauvais rêve. Protégée des agressions quotidiennes, la peau est énergisée et éclatante, le teint est frais, le grain affiné… du lever au coucher.

You may also like My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019
    1.2/5

Not impressed

I was excited to try this product but the smell is way too strong! It actually gave me a headache. I will definitely not be buying this one. My skin is really dry and it didn’t really kept it moisturizer and I had to apply another cream.

An average product.

I liked this product. It seemed to do an okay job as moisturizing my skin but that's all. It didn't do anything amazing and I feel like for the price tag it should've done a better job.

Clarins RE-BOOST hydrating cream

I recently got to try My Clarins RE-BOOST hydrating cream. It replenishes moisture back into your skin without any heavy or sticky feeling. I have sensitive, dry skin and didn't notice any irritation or redness after using the product. I apply it after cleansing in the morning. It's a good way to keep your skin hydrated.

#gotitfree @clarinscanada #chickadvisorecobox @chickadvisor #complimentary #tryitfree #kindergarten #healthylifestyle #healthymom #lunch #kidsboxlunch #kidslunchbox #girlsmom #stuckathome #athomewithkids #momstyle #girlslife #healthylife #momsofinstagram #motherhoodthroughinstagram #momoftwo #instamom #girlsplayroom #girlmomlife #realmomlife #mommyblogger #momsofinstagram

Quality guaranteed

I love this moisturizer which compliments my clarins exfoliating wash but I must say that the price point is a bit beyond what I like to pay. I know it is a quality formula and would recommend for those who like to stick with high end quality.

Feeling smooth

I love that This moisturizer doesn't use chemicals and still leaves my face feeling very soft and smooth. Moisturizes very well. Smell is not strong and does not leave a greasy feeling after use...just very soft.

3.2/5

Not what I was expecting

I have very dry hands in the winter, and this cream just didn't cut it for me. It did have a very nice scent, but not something I would purchase to hydrate my skin.

Love the smell

There is a light smell which I really like when using this product. The texture is more on the liquidy side but absorb very quickly. Once it absorb, I don't feel sticky at all. I actually like it. The only thing is that I feel there is less product in such big container. It is a sample size but I really have to try to squeeze it out. Overall, I like it.

Light and Fresh

I had the opportunity to try this product as part of the Chick Advisor Product Review club. I have been on the hunt for a lightweight natural moisturizer and this product fit the bill perfectly. It improved my skin’s tone and appearance, and was the perfect base before applying makeup. Highly reccomend!

1.5/5

June 02, 2020

Did not see any major results

The product is light, it would be great as a facial everyday use cream. However it’s advertised as a reboosting cream. I did not notice any difference in using the cream. It was just a regular moisturizer.

I am not sure if I would recommend this to someone looking to boost their radiance as my personal experience did not show good results.

Soft & hydrated

This cream smells really nice & leaves the Skin soft & hydrated, but it was not super heavy on the skin. Only downside is it was such a small tube, wish it was bigger!