Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Fragrance-Free Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

You may also like Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream (with fragrance)

June 22, 2021

My fav body product!

Love this product! So far my fav body lotion!
    Leaves my skin super smooth, no sticky, and super hidratated.
    Can’t recommend enough! Try it! You wont regret it!!

May 06, 2021

Hydro boost for dry skin

I recently purchased this on sale. I think it really a hydro booster. However, I feel like it is not really long lasting. I always need to apply twice or triple times on my skin in order to reduce the dryness.

May 06, 2021

I have been buying this product religiously now.

My skin is dry and hydroboost is such ana amazing product. I use it everyday followed by the gel cream and my skin is so soft now. No dryness anymore and my skin is dewy looking.

April 03, 2021
    California, United States

I would definitely buy this again !

This changed my life especially I used to have rash and itchy skin ! But this is fragrance free and helps my body moisturized & hydrated . This helps making rash and itchy go away .

March 29, 2021

Plumper skin

This is by far one of the best moisturizer I have ever tried! Non sticky absorbs quickly yet hydrates extremely well
    I use it all over my body and my face and it does wonders as a makeup base

October 27, 2020

So soft! Love it to moisturize

Really love the feel of this on my skin. Not greasy at all. Leaves my skin so supple and soft. Its my new go to. I find it sits well over my oil and really captures moisture. I also like that it is fragrance free!

October 27, 2020

great hydration

I use this a lot during winter season and it's really hydrating! It moisturizes my skin that would otherwise be dry and cracking if it weren't for this lotion. I also like how it's very light and yet effective.

July 11, 2020

Best summer lotion!

I love the way the Neutrogena hydro boost gel cream applies to my skin, but I feel it won't be enough for the winter season if you live in an extremely cold climate. However, this is best suited for summertime, I apply all over my body and face and never greasy.

April 13, 2020

Great for hand dryness

This product has been super helpful for my dry hands. Absorbs quickly and does not feel greasy.

As a bonus I have used this as a night time face moisturizer during those harsh winter months and found it helped my skin recover from the dry climate and left it feeling soft and refreshed.

February 07, 2020

Non-greasy, fast-absorbing

I love the way lotion makes my skin feel but hate the greasy feeling when you put clothes on. This cream sinks right in so you don’t have to worry about that. I have dry, sensitive skin and this has worked wonders on me. The first body lotion I’ve used up and will repurchase in years!