Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

You may also like Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream (Fragrance-Free)

3.2/5

Nicebut not great, but a Refresing Aroma

I loved the aroma and it absorbed fast into my hands and elbows. Felt so nice but it felt like I needed to use It again. Didn't last too long as far as taking away the dryness

United States

It’s like no other!!!

I received a free sample of the Hydro Boost body gel cream by Neutrogena and I was a bit sceptical at first because all I could think of was what is even a gel cream... well what I’m going to tell you is a gel cream is AMAZING!! It goes on so smooth without leaving you feeling sticky. I used it all over from the neck down and it made my skin look and feel great. With the changing of the seasons my skin always goes through this dry and itchy phase to which no lotion truly help, but this product did. A little goes a long way and I still have lots left. Before this bottle is empty and is getting low I’ll be heading straight out to buy more because it’s worth every penny!!!

New Brunswick, Canada

Gets The Job Done!

Pleasantly scented - fresh and clean smelling. Lovely product without feeling greasy. Shared this body gel cream with my 10 year-old daughter (who has very dry skin) and she loves it, too! Definitely on our shopping list now.

Definitely Worth It

With my dry prone skin, I am often a skeptic. Let me say, after trying it, I am convinced that it is worth it. It helped with my dry knees and elbows. It was mildly scented. It absorbed nicely into my skin. I was left feeling soft and there was not oily or sticky residue left on my skin. It even passed the "I really should wait to apply anything to my legs after shaving" test. Fresh out of the shower and shave and it didn't irritate me at all! Buy this! I know I will!

It's working for me!

Have been using it on the nasty dry skin I get in Winter like on my elbows for example :( totally working! I apply a couple times a day at the moment but soon it should be all back to normal then will use maybe once a day or just when needed but holy awesome results. The only thing I am not a huge fan of is the scent but it doesn't stick around long. Would recommend this for sure

April 09, 2019

Non sticky gel lotion that leaves skin soft

I was expecting this gel to feel a little sticky or thick but it’s really smooth and absorbed into my skin very quickly. There was no greasy or wet feeling left on my skin after use. It absorbs quickly and leaves my skin feeling soft for hours.

Super produit

Ma peau n’a jamais été aussi hydratée et soyeuse. J’aurais aimé découvrir cette magnifique crème avant l’hiver. Un produit que je recommande a avoir. Je ne peux plus m’en passer. Le produit pénètre très bien et ne laisse ma peau collante.

April 09, 2019

Finally a cream that keeps my akin hydrated

I have super dry skin and I’ve been Using this cream for just over a week. Since I’ve been using it my skin is softer and less dry. Finally a cream that hydrates my skin. This is a water based cream. It’s not oily and is non sticky. I absolutely love it. I’ve replaced all the other creams in my house with this one.

April 09, 2019

Great product from a great line

I got to try this product for free from Chick Advisor and Neutrogena. #tryNeutrogenaHydroBoost
    It was great!
    I have to be honest I use the Hydro Boost line for part of my face care routine and I also use other Neutrogena products already so I was very eager and open to trying this new product within the same line.
    It is blue in colour and while it comes out of a pump like a cream, it is very much a gel like consistency. Imagine gem and lotion having a love child! Well folks this is it!
    It’s not sticky, it goes on smoothly and absorbs so well. You definetly feel like you have something on when you first put it on and then it just absorbs right into your skin.
    It has a very light and pleasant scent to it.
    I would buy this product regularly.

April 09, 2019

I wanted more of a "BOOST" from hydroboost

I like this lotion. Its light weight, fast aborsing, great light smell. I loved the fact that I noticed a change in texture when I used it. However, the hydration factor wasnt as effective as I wished it would be.

My skin felt dry at the end of the day, but I must admit the canadian winter is harsh on the skin. I cant wait to try it again in the summer, when lighter hydration is needed during hot humid days. 3,8/5

Up : improved texture greatly
    Down : hydration is not long lasting

BTW, some other products from the HydroBooost Collection (facewash, face cream & sheet mask) are BOMB !