Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

You may also like Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream (Fragrance-Free)

Great New Product

I love this product! Soooo effective. It absorbs quickly, has a non-greasy feel to it and I really appreciate that it is fragrance free. I used it every day on my arms, hands, legs and feet. I would definitely recommend it and will buy it again once this one gone.

2.7/5

April 09, 2019

Neutrogena hydro boost body gel cream

It's a non-greasy and lightweight gel cream formula absorbs instantly
    Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream instantly quenches thirsty skin. Moisturizing body cream is clinically proven to make skin feel smooth and more hydrated for healthy looking skin. It replenishes skin to improve hydration and smoothness.

April 09, 2019

Really enjoyed trying this product!

Pleasantly surprised at how quickly this gel cream absorbed into my skin. Zero greasy feeling too which is #1 on my list of no-no's. My elbows and knees got a little extra and by the end of the day, they too were still smooth and soft.
    The scent is nice too and isn't over-powering.

Amazing!

I was super excited to get to try a full size sample of this for free from ChickAdvisor! Living in Canada I find the winters long and that they wreck havoc on my skin. I have used products in the past but find that although they absorb quickly, they do not last and my skin ends up dry and itchy hours later. Not with this product! It was amazingly smooth to apply and not greasy feeling at all. Instead it was lightweight but packed a punch - I didn’t have to reapply, it kept my skin nourished and hydrated all day. I would definitely recommend this product!

AMAZING I AM ON MY 3RD BOTTLE

This cream comes in the smaller jar at my local walmart, and let me tell you... IF YOU HAVE DRY skin thats prone to getting bumps or acne marks this cream will be your best friend, this cream helps hydrate my skin, and doesnt settle ontop the skin, it actually absorbs into my skin. My skin instantly feels smooth! I am in love!

So refreshing!

I couldnt love this product any more than I do! It leaves your skin feeling so fresh, clean, and hydrated!!! I would recommend a million times over!!!

Amazing Moistirizer!!

I had the opportunity to try this product free through Chickadvisor. I loved the look of the bottle firstly it was a beautiful blue that reminded me of freshness. When u applied the lotion to my hands I could instantly feel the cool and moisturizing effects. I loved the way it applied smoothly and evenly and my body naturally absorbed it and provided full moisture that lasted all day!! You only need a pump or two and that’s it!! I also used it all over my body but my favourite place was my face. After my shower I applied it first to my face and loved that it took away the dryness and instantly left my skin feeling refreshed and rejuvenated!! Loved this product!!

NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST BODY GEL CREAM

J ai eu la chance d'essayer le gel crème neutrogena et je l'ai beaucoup aimé. Elle laisse une sensation de fraîcheur sur la peau et elle a une odeur légère agréable. J ai la peau très sèche et c'était très efficace. Je la recommande comme soin de tout les jours.

Great Innovation

I received this product for free and this is my review. Considering we have had a face gel moisturizer for not many years; this is a very appreciated product for my body. Since this is a gel moisturizer; by putting it in the fridge before applying; it makes for a very cooling effect to my skin. I still have hot flashes and this is extremely useful in bringing my temperature down.
    I really love the scent which is very slight and relaxing for me. The gel absorbs in my skin with a lot less rubbing which is a time saver. I will definitely purchase this gel moisturizer and tell my friends about it.
    Thank you for the opportunity to try this amazing new gel moisturized by Neutrogena.

Works Wonderfully

When I received this product I started using immediately and fell in love! It is so affective and really moisturizes. It does not leave you feeling sticky. I have used the entire bottle nad have already purchased 2 more bottles.one for home and one for the office! It has become a regular in our household.
    I highly reccommend this product for anybody who wants to soften up their skin.