Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

You may also like Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream (Fragrance-Free)

July 14, 2019
    West Lothian, United Kingdom

Love using this especially after a hard days work

I love this product so refreshing on my skin with it being a gel it's not heavy weight like a cream it feels so light.
    The fragrance is nice nothing over powering.
    Nice little pump dispenser bottle
    Highly recommend this product

July 09, 2019

Soft Skin booster

First off, great value and is better than some of the higher end products. Does an amazing job battling dry skin and it goes on without any greasy feeling. The smell is not over powering. Easy application and the formula does an amazing job. This one is a keeper.

June 27, 2019

Leaves skin feeling great

I had a sample of this product that came in the mail. I find that it leaves my skin looking well hydrated and with less redness (I think I have rosacea). It also smells great when applying it but the odor doesn't linger. I will definitely buy more.

June 19, 2019

Big hydration small price!

Received this product as part of the Chick Advisor Cleans House event and I must say I'm very impressed. I have super dry skin and use 1 pump for both my arms and 2 pumps for my legs. I love the fact that it contains Hyaluronic acid while the formula smells so nice and is so hydrating despite being non greasy. In addition I know this bottle will last me so long - you get so much quantity for the price! Would highly recommend for an everyday body cream!

June 11, 2019

Amazing!

My hands are sensitive. The cold air and regular washes dry them out. They can feel like sandpaper. The lines on my hands and wrists become cracks that bleed. Some lotion burns, some burn and cause bumps, and some feel better until I have to wash again then they crack. The Neutrogena Hydro Boost Fragrance-free Hydrating Body Gel Cream arrived Tuesday I began using that night. My hands instantly felt softer and healthier. I've been using it a week and not a single crack, still some dry spots but getting better.

June 08, 2019

Great product so far

I have been using the product for three days now and it is great. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and soft. There is “silicone” fillers in it so for some who are sensitive it may not be the best option but overall I’ve had great results with the product so far. I will post another review later on once I’ve used the product for a longer period of time

May 29, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

I will buy this product again.

I have really dry skin and this is the perfect body lotion for the summer. Very hydrating without being too thick or oily. Soaks in rapidly and makes my skin feel great.

May 24, 2019

light weight fast absorbing non greasy

When the product came in Immediately I applied one my hands as I work with chemicals that make my hand very dry and course. I love the fact it blended in so nice but felt non greasy and sticky as some creams tend to feel. I am defiantly going to use this product in the future and am very happy I got the chance to try it .#gotitfree

May 22, 2019

Super hydrating

I love having this in my daytime routine because it is super hydrating and also light so I don’t feel caked down by product! Add to that how affordable and easy to find it is, love this stuff!

May 14, 2019

Good benefits

I found this to become one of my favourites. I adore light weight gel cream textures and this is one of them. It moisturizes so nicely on my dry skin and not too tacky either. There is a scent to it but it doesn't bother me but may bother someone who is sensitive to smells. Overall I found thing to be very effective and the price points is amazing as well.