Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

You may also like Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream (Fragrance-Free)

May 24, 2019

light weight fast absorbing non greasy

When the product came in Immediately I applied one my hands as I work with chemicals that make my hand very dry and course. I love the fact it blended in so nice but felt non greasy and sticky as some creams tend to feel. I am defiantly going to use this product in the future and am very happy I got the chance to try it .#gotitfree

May 22, 2019

Super hydrating

I love having this in my daytime routine because it is super hydrating and also light so I don’t feel caked down by product! Add to that how affordable and easy to find it is, love this stuff!

May 14, 2019

Good benefits

I found this to become one of my favourites. I adore light weight gel cream textures and this is one of them. It moisturizes so nicely on my dry skin and not too tacky either. There is a scent to it but it doesn't bother me but may bother someone who is sensitive to smells. Overall I found thing to be very effective and the price points is amazing as well.

May 13, 2019

Absolutely love this!

This is by far the best moisturizer that I have used in forever and I have troubled skin and have bought 100s...goes on without greassiness like others do...nice and light and smells great too...I also use this on my face...

May 09, 2019
    Texas, United States

Works great but goes fast

I picked this lotion up while in a pinch to get some supplies for my mom in the hospital. It was brutally dry in the hospital and I used this stuff every night and it works great. It’s not greasy but is kind of fluid which actually makes it really refreshing. It is a great moisturizer and absorbs quickly. The problem with this lotion is I’ve used it for a week and the bottle is half empty and that makes it hard to justify buying this lotion again.

May 02, 2019

Relieves My Very Dry Skin

I suffer from very dry skin, especially in the winter months. It can drive me crazy! I've tried various products to try to get some relief, with varying results.
    NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST BODY GEL CREAM worked very well for my skin and gave me a lot of relief! I would apply it 2 to 3 times per day and it gave me almost instant relief and my skin felt so soft. It also helped me sleep better at night because I wasn't having to constantly scratch to relieve itching.

May 01, 2019

Great Product

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream is light-weight and goes on very nice, non-greasy and great absorbency. On the negative side found the fragrance a little strong. All and all a great body cream!

April 30, 2019
    New York, United States

Pleasantly surprised

Love the texture, though I think they could work on making it a tiny bit less sticky.
    Though this is much much less sticky than regular lotion.
    It does seem to absorb well, even with the slight residue. I was expecting it to be a bit more gel-like but it is clearly different than other moisturizers.
    The smell is good. And you don’t have to use much to make an impact.

April 24, 2019

Light, yet moisturizing!

I am always on the lookout for body moisturizers that are hydrating without feeling greasy. And if that product has a pleasant smell that is subtle enough not to interfere with my perfume, so much the better! This product ticks all of those boxes for me. I love this product and will be buying it again once the sample runs out. I love the light, fresh scent and the lightweight, gel-like texture that dries in fairly quickly, so I don't feel sticky or greasy at all when I need to put clothes on after use. A great product!

April 24, 2019

Light-weight, Cooling Gel Moisturizer!!

I love the light, cooling texture of Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream. A little goes a long way and feels refreshing going on. At first I thought it might be sticky, but by the time I applied it to my whole body, it absorbed and dried quickly. It feels amazing going on and you don't feel greasy or sticky, at all. The scent is very light and refreshing. My skin feels silky smooth from using this gel cream. I've been using it for a month now, and will definitely purchase again. The price point is amazing for the size of bottle you get.