Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

You may also like Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream (Fragrance-Free)

New Brunswick, Canada

Decent product

I loved the feel of it and it was super easy to apply, but I didn't find there was anything special about it. I do like that fact that the scent wasn't overpowering.

Amazing body lotion

I received this product to try for free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest review. And honestly...I love this body cream! This is one of the first creams I have used in a long time that is so lightweight, not a strong scent, and actually sinks into my skin to hydrate it. I am really impressed! I love how easily this product absorbs and doesn’t leave any film on the skin. Amazing! I will definitely be recommending this product to anyone who is sick of those thick creams/lotions, this one is so opposite!

Thumbs up here!

First off love that the size is a significant amount so that if you use regularly you will not have to replace too often! It is a nice light weight cream that applies easy and doesn’t leave that greasy heavy feeling! It is the perfect hydro boost (hence the name) to apply at any point of your day! I will be keeping a bottle of this on hand!

April 08, 2019

I'm very happy with this product

I was very excited to try this body gel.First of all,I love the size of the bottle,and the little lock,so it doesn't make a mess.I really enjoy the gel,I mostly used it after showering. Eventhough it claims to be unscented, it has a very subtle clean scent to it.It isn't sticky at all,and absorbs really fast.
    My only concern is that Neutrogena still tests on animals,and their products aren't natural at all..and these are big deals to me.

awesome moisturizer

i finally found a new lotion that i could use daily, love the scent too. I found it very hydrating and locks in moisture and lightweight. I normally put lotion on my body twice a day but this lotion I could get away with just one application throughout the day. I have a very dry skin and it works like a charm. I even use it as a hand lotion especially when my hands are extra dry. I would totally buy it again and would recommend it to families and friend. #got this product for free from chick advisor. #thanks neutrogena for the opportunity.

Nice Lightweight Lotion

I received the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream from Chick Advisor for review. This lotion is meant for normal to dry skin and contains hyaluronic acid.

The lotion has a light blue like colour to it and a very distinct scent although the scent did not linger. It has a light gel like consistency which is similar to the facial moisturizer I have tried from the same line. I found that it absorbed very quickly leaving my skin feeling hydrated but not greasy at all. This is really important to me as I often skip using lotion before getting dressed since it can take so long to dry down.

I really enjoyed this lotion and would buy it again. If you have tried and enjoyed any of the other products from the Hydro Boost line I think you would enjoy this lotion.

#gotitfree

SO HYDRATING

Love this body gel cream. It's like applying water to your skin with a gel like texture. Instantly, your body feels mosturized and refreshed. Would totally rebuy this product.

Say goodbye to dry skin

I love this body cream. My skin feels so smooth after one use. It doesn’t feel greasy at all and absorbs pretty quickly. It doesn’t work on my hands that are severely chapped but that’s ok. It works really well on the rest of my skin. It’s also beautifully scented as well that lasts the whole day.

Loved this gel cream

Thank you Chick Advisor and Neutrogena for sending me this gel cream to try for my honest review. I really liked this cream. The weather is still quite dry and I am still using it after every shower and my skin is loving it. It is a light weight cream and smells great. It absorbs really well into the skin and is a great moisturizer. I especially love it's color and fresh smell. Great product that I highly recommend.

April 07, 2019

Love all hydroboost products from Neutrogena

The hydroboost line from Neutrogena is just wonderful. Smells great. Skin feels soft and soothing. Perfect for the hot weather. The product packaging is huge and is definitely worth the value. The whole family can use