Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

You may also like Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream (Fragrance-Free)

J'ai bien aimé

J'ai bien aimé le produit, très hydratant, ne laisse pas la peau grasse, à une bonne odeur rafraîchissante à l'application mais par contre je trouve qu'à la longue, la senteur dure un peu trop longtemps .. j'aime quand la senteur s'atténue.
    Je recommande définitivement ce produit =)

Updated On: March 08, 2019

Merci pour ce produit reçu gratuitement

Very lightweight but moisturizing

I recieved this product free from chick advisor. I felt this formula might be too lightweight for my dry skin. After using it I felt smooth and refreshed. At first i thought it was going to leave a film, but no, it just soaked right in. I think this is a great moisturizer for someone looking for a light refreshing feeling while being moisturizing.

March 08, 2019

One of the best gel cream

I received this product for free for reviewing. This product is just amazing, with this cold winter my skin is always dry . I found that it really help with my dryness. There is a light fragrance but very nice. It really absorb very well and the value of the product is pretty good for the amount u get. It is a product that after trying I will definitely buy again n recommend to all my friends.

Neutrogena Hydro Boost

I recently had the opportunity to try Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream free as part of the Chick Advisor review club and was very pleased with the product.
    As someone who suffers from dry, itchy skin in the winter months, I’m always on the look out for a new and better product. The first time I applied Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream, I found it took quite some time for my skin to absorb it. The second time I tried it I used less and not only did my skin absorb it quickly, it left no greasy residue and my skin felt soft and smelled amazing.
    My only complaint about the product is the price point. Had I not #gotitfree, I don’t know if I would have spent the money to try it.

March 08, 2019

It does what it claims!!!

I was very pleased to be selected by ChickAdvisor to try the product for free #gotitfree. My skin is dry all year round but especially so during winter. My elbows can get quite tender. Have to say I love this product. It has a very light scent that goes away quite quickly. My skin drinks up the moisture and feels hydrated and soft for hours. I imagine with continued, regular use this will be even more so. I like the consistency and look forward to seeing if the gel formula has a cooling effect in the summer. The lightweight formula is really nice and your clothing doesn't stick to it because it absorbs into the skin so well. An excellent product that I would purchase again. Give it a try!

March 08, 2019

Light yet very hydrating!

I love it! Exactly what i was looking for in a body lotion. Its light, non greasy, quick absorbing, has a fresh natural scent and very hydrating. I like the gel like texture. Yet another one of Neutrogena' s brilliant products at a reasonable cost. Thank you Neutrogena!

Updated On: March 08, 2019

I forgot to mention i have extremely dry and itchy skin especially during the winters and Neutrogena hydro boost gel cream has been quite effective at keeping my skin moist and comfortable. Only reason i didn't give it 5 stars is because i feel the price can be a little more competitive. Thanks Chick Advisor for gifting this awesome product and giving me a chance to share my opinion! #gotitfree

Great moisturizer

I received this product free as part of A Chick Advisor panel. I find this moisturizer to be very easy to apply and is absorbed by the skin quickly.

At first I was a little put off by the texture, which is a little more like a gel (as noted in the product name). I’m used to moisturizers in cream form. However after using for a few days I’ve gotten past my texture issue. After a few days my skin is noticeably softer and appears smoother and healthier.

This moisturizer does have a faint baby powder scent which I am not overly thrilled about. I usually tend to like either fragrance free or a more fruity scented product. The scent does dissipate after a couple of hours. While the scent does go away my skin remains feeling moisturized.

I would recommend purchasing the Neutrogena hydro boost gel cream.

Updated On: March 08, 2019

The price point of $8.99 is a great value as you don’t need a large amount to get your whole body moisturized.

Works great

I recieved this product free to test and review. I started using it right away. My skin is so dry and itchy at the moment and I have been using thick heavy creams to try to make it better to no avail. This was very light and non greasy, it's more gel textured and smells nice. It absorbed very well Into my skin and felt better right away. Itchiness was resolved immediately and my biggest improvement came as a shock on my elbows. They have always been dry and cracked and after a few days there is tremendous improvement. I was also shocked by the size of the bottle. It's a great size for the price, very affordable. My only complaint was that it did leave my hands with that squeaky clean residue feeling, but a quick hand wash and it was all good. I didnt have that problem on the rest of my body at all. I think I found my new winter miracle to keep my skin hydrated and happy.

Didn't disappoint!

I received this product free to review and it came to the rescue just in time. My skin was suffering from ' I spent some time in the sun in Mexico' & ' I'm currently surviving a Canadian winter.'
    Let's start with the fragrance. I finally settled on floral meets coconut and it's a nice smell that stays on your skin for awhile. The gel cream has a light texture that spreads well and dries quickly. I was able to get dressed right away which is a big deal. We Chicks have things to do, right?
    The good value comes in when a half dozen pumps did my entire body, shoulders to toes. In a nutshell, you ask? Nice scent. Easy to spread, quick to absorb. Inexpensive. I've heard people say ' Nobody sees my body with clothes on anyways. ' Chick, you do. That's all that matters. @neutrogenacanada makes it easy.

Amazing!

I received this product to try for free as part of the Product Review Club. It is actually amazing. It’s a great lightweight but skin quenching moisturizer that has no greasy feel. Neutrogena products are always at a reasonable price point so I’ll definitely be buying this again! Thanks so much for sending! Neutrogena you’ve done it again!