Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

You may also like Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream (Fragrance-Free)

2.7/5

Not for me

Thanks ChickAdvisor for -once again- giving me the chance to try one of your freebies! This time, unfortunately, this one was not a great product for me. It kind of worked, but not as I expected it to. Scent and texture are AMAZING! Yet, it contains petrolatum, which is one of the ingredients I always try to avoid. Also, it did work ok on my skin when I applied it (at night after a shower), but in the morning my skin was just as dry and slightly flaky as before; I'd like to blame that one on Canadian weather though... I passed it along to mom mom and sister, and hopefully they can get better results than I did

Fast absorbing gel/cream

I got the Neutrogena hydro boost body gel cream #free to try.

Initial thoughts. The cream smells really nice. It’s light and pleasant.

I did find it absorbed quickly into my skin which is awesome! Left my skin soft for hours.

My concern with it is the cost. $8.99 for this product seems a tad expensive mind you, Neutrogena products are worth the money. Would I buy it again? Yes most likely!

March 22, 2019

Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Love the smell Love the feel!

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream is so refreshing it! Its like being pampered all day long. I totally loved the smell and the way it felt going on.
    It was quick to absorb into my skin it didn't feel wet but made my skin moist for whole day.
    Totally loved how easy it was to apply right after the shower!

Updated On: March 22, 2019

#gotitfree!

Great on dry legs

This winter I've developed what I call "crocodile legs", you can imagine how great they look/feel. After one application of this wonderful product the difference was fantastic! Not only did they look better but my skin felt amazing and there was zero greasy feel. Basically instant moisture with no icky residue.
    This is a huge win in my books!

Updated On: March 22, 2019

This is a huge win in my books!

*I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review*

It's the best!

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream for free in exchange for an honest review. I was pleasantly surprised how big the bottle was when it arrived. You don't need to apply much body gel to get the benefits. It feels really good going on and has a light fresh scent. It absorbs into the skin quickly. I am very pleased at how long my skin stays hydrated. I would definitely recommend this product to my family and friends.

March 22, 2019

What a difference in my skin

I love this product. It's not greasy at all. The aroma is amazing. My skin went from dry and itchy after a long winter. To soft and smooth. I use it twice a day and after I shower. Highly recommend.

Wow! Belle découverte!

J'ai vraiment adoré ce produit! La promesse est tenue: la crème ne colle pas, même si on enfile nos vêtements tout de suite après l'avoir appliquée. En quelques jours d'utilisation, ma peu est devenue tout à fait hydratée.
    L'odeur est très agréable et fraîche, et l'application de la crème se fait facilement en raison de sa texture. Mon copain l'a essayé également, et il est conquis lui aussi! Je recommande fortement ce produit!

Ultra-Light Body Cream

Got my free sample of Neutrogena Hydro Boost body lotion today to try out. I am used to having to use a full pump of lotion on my hands to make them less dry. I tried a full pump of lotion and it was way too much, a small amount of the lotion goes a long way.
    The body lotion feels a bit different than other body lotions that I have tried in the past, but once you get used to that it is a really nice lotion.
    Usually by the end of the day my legs are really dry, but after using this product my legs are not dry at all. The only downside of the Hydro Boost lotion on my hands is that my cuticles did not like the lotion, it seemed to dry them out. But I definitely would buy this product as long as I could find a good cuticle moisturizer.

Love it!

Thank you ChickAdvisor for letting me try this product out for free. I really like how light this moisturizer is on my skin. It absorbs quickly, with no sticky or greasy feeling. I think it will be perfect to use in the warmer months because of this. I am still using it now since it works so nicely! Great quality product, and I will definitely purchase in the future due to it being priced very well. I would recommend trying it out. #gotitfree #tryNeutrogenaHydroBoost

Nice new product from Neutrogena

I was able to try the NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST BODY GEL CREAM over the last few days and I found it to be quite effective. Around this time of year my skin gets dry and this cream was a good way to moisturize and reduced the amount of itchiness. The scent is faint to even though I didn't particularly like it, it wasn't that noticeable. It absorbs fairly well and doesn't leave my skin feeling too greasy, however I won't be putting it on right before bed again as it felt sticky in the sheets. Overall I think this is a very good product. #gotitfree