Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

You may also like Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream (Fragrance-Free)

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream for the Win

I was a little skeptical about the product working at first. Then I tried it on my dry face and arms. Wow! What a difference it made. My face felt like silk although it was a tad greasy. Love the blue tone which blended well into my skin.

I've continued to use it to make my skin nice and soft. I'd highly recommend it to anyone. Neutrogena hit a home run with this new product!

Saskatchewan, Canada

New Favorite!!

Wow this lotion is very hydrating!! I have very dry skin and I have really noticed a difference. I love the smell too. Very clean and refreshing scent!

Wow

I got a bottle from Chick Advisor of the lotion. I used it right away. I am pleasantly suprised but it. Light scent, and a little goes a long way. It absorbs very quickly with out leaving and residue. I will certainly be purchasing this product.

Great product

I’ve always been a big fan of the hydro gel line and I’m so glad they have come out with a full body lotion. One thing I hate about most lotions is that they take a long time to dry, they are messy, etc but this gel takes like 5 seconds to apply and dry. Just slap it on and go. I’d definitely repurchase.

Love the gel

I love this gel! My skin easily absorbs it and stays hydrated and mousturized. It’s great on my especially dry feet. I noticed the difference right away. I definitely recommend it and will buy it as soon as I run out! Thanks for the sample!

Great moisturizing properties

Loved the texture of this gel cream. It worked very well st moisturizing my dry skin. I just can’t deal with the scent. It’s overpowering. Which is really too bad as it’s a great product

April 04, 2019

Great light body lotion for warmer weather!

Overall, this is a very nice moisturizer. It feels cool and refreshing applied after a hot shower. Scent is mild and dissipates quickly so it will not clash with perfume. It has a unique jelly-like texture which is light so it absorbs quickly and does not leave a greasy residue on the skin. This would make a perfect spring/summer body lotion. It may not be hydrating enough for winter though.

April 04, 2019

I like the light refreshing non greasy texture of the gel/cream. I always have dry skin in the winter and it really soothed my skin ! I also used it on my kids every night and their skin feels a lot smoother even after only a few days. My eldest has sensitive skin and she didn`t react to this product. Since it`s fragrance free it doesn`t feel nor smell invasive. I highly recommand for people who hate greasy oily body creams.

2.3/5

Meh... Not bad

This gel cream goes on so smooth and silky. Feels great to rub into parched skin. However, within 10 minutes, it was as if I hadn't put any cream on. I was routing for this but... I'm disappointed.

Georgia, United States

Amazing Texture!

I was sent this product to try for free, and was intrigued by the fact that it was a "gel cream". The texture is amazing! It goes on the skin light and airy, and has great moisturizing properties...which is perfect for my dry skin as the result of a harsh Canadian winter. I love the subtle scent, and the fact that my skin stays soft and supple throughout the day. I would definitely recommend this product, and can't wait to use it throughout the summer as well!