Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream is designed to instantly quench skin and lock in hydration, for smooth, supple skin all day long. The unique light-weight formula absorbs quickly, like a gel, but has the long-lasting, intense moisturizing power of a cream. It boosts skin's hydration level and locks it in all day. Formulated with hydrating hyaluronic acid, naturally found in skin, it acts as a sponge for dry skin cells, moisturizing with up to 1,000 times its weight in water, resulting in more supple and smooth skin:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Purified Hyaluronic acid
  • Wearable under makeup

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Okay product

got a sample for free for testing purposes, only was able to get two uses out of the product so it was hard to judge, however I notice it did not really moisturize my skin, maybe i did not use enough. Smells good, and the quality feels nice.

Light and smooth

I LOVE THIS GEL!!!!! I actually already bought it...... love it sooo much. Its a great forumla with great considtioning and hydrating ingredietns. My skin was not left sticky. It was hydrated and smooth. My skin absorded the cream super fast, so on the go its great, especialyl when sleep in and have no time in the morning, but need to put on at least a cream ..... this is the go to cream.

found my new fave :)

I received this product as part of a gift pack from my daughter for Christmas and i LOVE IT ! I found it too be very soothing and cool on my skin it has a very light scent and feeling like your not wearing anything at all would be very easy to wear under makeup. I do not wear make up daily so i like to feel natural and this product gives me that feeling. I will be certainly buying this moisturizer again in fact hope to stock up in case it disappears.

3.2/5

Did not blow me away

I received this product free from ChickAdvisor as part of their product review club **
    I wasn't really impressed with the hydro boost gel it just felt like a normal moisturizer on my face. Do not get me wrong I will continue to use it until it's gone; it is not bad or abrasive, I just haven't found anything special about it that will justify repurchasing at the price point.

I would buy this!

I recieved this product free to try from neutrogena and chick advisor. Thank you :). I am so happy I was able to try this. I love it. It has such nice texture. Goes on smooth. Nice smell. I find a little gods a long way all you need really is about the size of a pea and I found that did my face and neck. The only thing I did find is that if I used it alone without primer or sunscreen it left my face a little greasy. But I will definitely be going to pick up more.

April 16, 2018

Smooth, absorbing and long lasting moisture

My sister uses the NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST GEL CREAM and I've recently "borrowed" it to use for a few nights :) absolutely love the texture and the absorbness - it's so smooth!! my skin feels really hydrated after - you only need a little drop :) love it!!

2.0/5

Wasn't that impressed

I was excited to try this product ! It has a nice smell and consistency and it did help with dry skin but I also found it made my skin greasy. Wasn't as good as other moisturizers I have tried. It was a bit too pricey as well. If I did not receive this to try I wouldn't have used it .

Nice light cream

I was able to try this for free from chick advisor, and was glad I did. I put it on in replacement of my normal night cream, it went on so smooth and felt great . It wasn't quite enough moisture for my dry skin so I had to add on my usual cream but it's still winter temperatures and very dry where I live so may be better once it warms up .

Petite crème Hydroboost en gel

¸J'ai reçu un petit échantillon de crème hydroboost de Neutrogena que je me suis empressée d'essyaer. La texture est lisse/glissante ce qui fait qu'elle est facile à appliquer et couvre bien la région désirée. Elle ne forme pas de grumeau sur la peau. Ma peau était déjà visiblement moins sèche sur les joues et sur le côté du nez. De plus, l'odeur est bien! Le prix du format régulier me semble aussi très raisonnable et abordable!
    #gotitfree #neutrogenahydroboost

Featherweight Gel

Thank you ChickAdvisor for sending me a sample of Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream to try out. I like to start off that I'm not usually a fan of gels because in my experience I find that the product pills on my skin. I think is a waste of my time and product. However, I actually like the Hydro Gel Cream! The formula sinks deeply into my skin, it feel like I have misted my face with a hydrating spritz. The product is light weight, quick to absorb and pleasant to use. I am impressed overall and would likely use this in the summer time. :) I'm grateful for trying this out.