Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser Reviews

This rich cleanser transforms when massaged with water into microbubbles that cling to dirt, oil and impurities, leaving skin feeling soft and completely clean!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne Prone Skin

Appliquée avec de l’eau et en massant, cette riche crème nettoyante produit des microbulles qui adhèrent à la saleté, au sébum et aux impuretés, laissant ainsi la peau douce et parfaitement nettoyée au toucher!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testée par des dermatologues
Conçue pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask and Peel-Off Mask

Illinois, United States

In love with this product!

This is amazing product, it isn't drying, instead it leaves skin feeling clean and soft! It smells amazing! I love the scent of grapefruit! My skin feels great!

Nice soft cleanser

Really like this cleanser on my skin, I had a few breakouts and this definitely help drying them right away, wouldn't use it every single day afterwards as it dries the skin a little bit, and if you don't have a very acne prone skin then shouldn't be using it as often.

April 15, 2019

Wouldn't use anything else!

I have terrible sensitive skin, and amazingly I can use the product without any issues or breakouts. The smell is fantastic, it is non greasy and light on the skin. I would not use anything else now!

So fresh and so clean

This cleanser left my face feeling squeaky clean and fresh. The scent was lovely and not too overpowering. Great for when you want a fresh face. Would consider buying again

Super fresh

I received this product free to try from chick advisor. Right off the bat I really liked the packaging. Secondly the scent was really fresh and wakes up the senses. In terms of texture it was easy to use and apply. I can't comment yet on effectiveness since I haven't used it for too long yet but I look forward to seeing the results. Overall it's a good product.

April 15, 2019

Been using it daily - love it!

I've stored this in my shower and have been using it daily on my face and neck and can honestly say I see improvements in my blemished skin. I got one of two pimples in my regular problem areas, but my forehead no longer has little tiny bumps and overall my skin feels amazing! Super soft and smooth.

2.8/5

April 15, 2019

I would not buy this product

I gave this product to my teenage son as he suffers from mild breakouts on his face. He used it on his chin and had a bad reaction resulting in an infection which required antibiotics. I am not saying this product caused the infection but it definitely did not agree with him.

Great for everyday

Loved the scent!!! I used this for about a week to start and definitely noticed a difference in the texture of my skin. It felt softer and I didn’t notice any future breakouts which was great. I get hormonal breakouts every month and this is definitely a great product to help minimize my outbreaks. Highly recommend!

So Creamy!

This is such a creamy cleanser and the grapefruit scent is fantastic.
    I loved how foamy it was. I really felt like my skin was clean and fresh. I wouldn't definitely purchase this product.

LOVE this.

I’m obsessed with the new cream to foam cleanser. I’m washing my face way more often , it feel so good on my skin. Definitely a product that I will be keeping in my lineup!