NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil Reviews

Effectively reduce the appearance of stubborn fine lines and deep wrinkles with this super concentrated, intensely nourishing Retinol SA oil for visible results in just 1 week. This powerful treatment works to intensely nourish and replenish dry skin for radiant, younger-looking skin.

Huile au rétinol NEUTROGENA® Correcteur de rides express: Atténuez efficacement l’apparence des rides profondes et des ridules tenaces, et nourrissez votre peau intensément grâce à cette huile concentrée en rétinol SA, pour des résultats visibles en 1 semaine seulement. Ce traitement agit tout au long de la nuit pour nourrir intensément et renouveler la peau sèche, lui donnant de l’éclat et une apparence plus jeune.

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

August 28, 2019

younger

I received this a a sample from Chick Advisor so using the repair retinol oil,I did notice after more then a week of using the product my fair looked so much better&some;if my lines were not anything like day 1,felt texture was just right for it worked,face didnt get dry .I will finish it all off&purchase;both free sample for helps my face&wrinkles;tone down alot.

August 28, 2019

Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Oil Rocks

I like the Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Oil. It feels quite nice on my skin. The scent and texture are both great. I think it's really helped my skin look smoother. I'm happy with this product and look forward to seeing what it does for my skin as time goes on.

Pour peau trèes sèche

Malheureusement cette huile était trop grasse et laissait une sensation collante. Je n'ai pas vu de résultats visibles. Par contre, j'ai beaucoup aimé le nettoyant.

The Best of the Best!

I love, love, love this product.
    I am a regular mom. I am getting to that age where the wrinkles are creeping up. I have not tried to many products and never really saw results until I tried this oil. I couldn't believe the changes! Even friends and family were asking whY I had done. I kid you not this product WORKS! I am so upset was unable to take pictures or video (my kids didn't feel well) everyone could of seen how unbelievably amazing this product is.

August 27, 2019

Best thing I have ever put on my face.

NEUTROGENA RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR Retinol Oil is the best liquid I have EVER put on my face. After years of smoking and also getting up there in age, my skin was lacking. After a month of using the oil I found noticable decrease in lines and wrinkles around my eyes and mouth. My skin is also more healthy looking and more vibrant then it's been in years. Thank you Chick Advisor for the opportunity to try.this amazing product #gotitfree#chickadvisor

August 27, 2019

A great wrinkle repair for all

I have been using the Neutrogena line for awhile and when the oil came out I was excited. The oil definitely helps with the softening of the wrinkles. It does absorb quickly and is not oily at all. Very happy with this addition to the line

August 27, 2019

Between what it says and does, depends on you..

I received this product as part of a trial from The Chick Advisors home testing and review program.

I went into this testing period with a blank slate, not having used a product like this before, and I must say that I am pleasant surprised at how it has revitalized my skin, and made some of my lines and unevenness a bit less noticeable.

Although I think a 1 week testing period is a bit too short to properly review this, I think based on what I have noticed so far, that over a period of a few weeks, the benefits will be much more noticable.

I started out with a few major deep lines, a few minor to mild lines, and some patches of unevenness in skin tone and texture that I was hoping to improve upon with a steady routine of this product.

After 7 days I can honestly say that I truly feel a difference in my skin, and my skin by all feeling and appearance truly does look healthier and less age-lined. It is noticeable by others as well as I have received compliments on my new glowing appearance.

My lines have not disappeared, and I honestly did not think they would, but they have definitely softened, and are less noticeable, and my uneven skin texture has definitely softened and became smoother. The uneven tone is still present to me, but others say they do not even notice it, even when I draw attention to the specific area.

I am definitely a believer in the benefit of this regime, using cleanser first, and then a thorough application of this product. But, it is not something you can just use for a few days, then skip for a few and go back to later. Once you start, you must continue to use this product daily to see the maximum benefit.

It is now proudly a part of my facial regime. Even if I am the only one that notices the difference, it is worth it to me personally.

Bon produit mais...

Après un essai de 2 semaines, je n'ai malheureusement vu aucun changement significatif.
    Je ne doute aucunement de sa qualité, mais pour moi,ça n'a pas vraiment fonctionné.
    J'ai bien aimé la sensation sur ma peau.Surprise la première fois de voir que c'était une *huile*,je me suis rapidement rendue compte que c'était rapidement absorbé par la peau,et que la peau était très douce.

August 27, 2019

Wow! So amazing & affordable !

This is by far the best product I’ve used in a long time!! Wow
    My skins looks Amazing!
    I’ve been using it everyday since I’ve received it.
    I use 2 drops on my face and I drop on my neck every morning & evening
    I use the cleanser first then wait until my skin is COMPLETELY dry (which is best when using retinol)
    It’s easy to use, super affordable compared to other Retinol products and smells great too!
    My skin looks younger & softer
    I will buy more when I’m done with this one

Very lightweight

I have been using this Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol oil in combination with the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Cleanser I received from Chickadvisor every night for over 2 two weeks. So far I have not seen any significant effect when it comes to wrinkle reduction but my skin does look more radiant and feel much smoother. This is a light oil so it does not feel greasy and it absorbs right into your skin. I will continue to use this product and hopefully will get more results with wrinkle reduction.

Updated On: August 27, 2019