NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil Reviews

Effectively reduce the appearance of stubborn fine lines and deep wrinkles with this super concentrated, intensely nourishing Retinol SA oil for visible results in just 1 week. This powerful treatment works to intensely nourish and replenish dry skin for radiant, younger-looking skin.

Huile au rétinol NEUTROGENA® Correcteur de rides express: Atténuez efficacement l’apparence des rides profondes et des ridules tenaces, et nourrissez votre peau intensément grâce à cette huile concentrée en rétinol SA, pour des résultats visibles en 1 semaine seulement. Ce traitement agit tout au long de la nuit pour nourrir intensément et renouveler la peau sèche, lui donnant de l’éclat et une apparence plus jeune.

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Seeing improvements

While I have not used this product long enough to comment fully on the promised results of reducing the look of stubborn and deep wrinkles, I've seen enough to know that with continued twice daily use as directed there will be noticeable improvements as I see small ones already. The Retinol Oil is very concentrated and my skin did feel nourished and "renewed" even after the first week of use. I received a full size sample in exchange for my honest review.

Smooth and moisturized

Whoo hoo #chickadvisor did it again! #igotitfree, so this serum is nice! It goes on easy and absorbs fast. I know that when the harsh winter wind blows, my face will be soft and smooth! Great new product in the easy to afford range!

Love this!

This product is wonderful! At first I thought it may end up making my skin feel oily and greasy like some other products I’ve tried but not the case here! It felt like absolute velvet going on and spread easily and evenly requiring only the tiniest bit to spread over the entire face. This jar is going to last a very very long time - great bang for your buck! I noticed an overall improvement of skin texture after using this for a couple weeks and I also found one of the added benefits was that it acted as a perfect primer as well for makeup. Well done Neutrogena! I am adding this to my daily routine going forward.
    Thanks Chickadvisor for the chance to try this free!
    #gotitfree #tryRapidWrinkleRepairCanada @ChickAdvisor

Love this!

Love this product, received as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. The Retnoid oil from Neutrogena made my tired skin bright and looked so wonderful that my friends were wondering what the secret was. Overall my skin looked brighter and the texture was so smooth! Highly recommend this product!

Repair My Wrinkles Before It's Too Late

This arrived just prior to tragedy striking our life. However, even through lots of stress and tears, I feel like I don't look any worse. That is saying a lot. I followed the instructions and prepped my skin then added the oil twice a day. While I worried that might be too much for my skin, it didn't ever feel uncomfortable like other similar products I have tried in the past. Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Oil gently worked its magic. Now that life is beginning to return to normal, I can confidently presume my skin will only get better.
    This will become a regular part of my skin care regime.
    Thanks the the opportunity to try before I buy, ChickAdvisor. And thank You Neutrogena for another great skin care winner.
    #gotitfree
    I wanted to show the difference in before/after pics but they won't load.

Smoother Skin

The Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Oil absorbs quickly into the skin and did not leave my face feeling oily or tacky. It does have a light melon scent that I love but is gone quickly. I have used the product every other day for about 3 weeks and did find that the first few days my skin was a little flacky but now my skin tone looks even and hydrated. I personally don't have a lot of wrinkles so am not sure how well it would work for reducing them but I would say my skin looks healthier and more vibrant.
    Also I love the bottle and applicator for this product it makes using an oil easy and mess free!
    I received this product free to review for my honest opinion
    @NeutrogenaCanada @NeutrogenaCA
    #tryRapidWrinkleRepairCanada @ChickAdvisor
    #gotitfree

Easy & Effective wrinkle reduction

Neurtragena rapid wrinkle repair is an effective and easy to use wrinkle reduction product. The products are easily integrated into your regular beauty routine and help reduce the look of wrinkles

Neutrogena retinol oil

I tried the rapid wrinkle relief retinol oil. I found it too greasy for my skin for in the summer. It will be my go to face oil for the winter. I loved the smell it was light and fresh.

Excellent

I love how easy this is to apply. You just need to make sure you wash your face really well before applying and only pat dry your face. It does not leave your face feeling oily at all

August 29, 2019

New eye routine and loving it

I got the opportunity to try Neutrogena Rapid wrinkle repair retinol oil courtesy of chickAdvisor for free. I must say I'm usually do not use anything for wrinkle but this product sowly making me change my mind. It has a fresh scent not over powering. My skin does not feel dry after use. It's not oily and the texture is great, not too thick. I did not use the product for long so I did not notice any changes. I will definitely recommend to my friends and family. #gotitforfree. #NEUTROGENA.