NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil Reviews

Effectively reduce the appearance of stubborn fine lines and deep wrinkles with this super concentrated, intensely nourishing Retinol SA oil for visible results in just 1 week. This powerful treatment works to intensely nourish and replenish dry skin for radiant, younger-looking skin.

Huile au rétinol NEUTROGENA® Correcteur de rides express: Atténuez efficacement l’apparence des rides profondes et des ridules tenaces, et nourrissez votre peau intensément grâce à cette huile concentrée en rétinol SA, pour des résultats visibles en 1 semaine seulement. Ce traitement agit tout au long de la nuit pour nourrir intensément et renouveler la peau sèche, lui donnant de l’éclat et une apparence plus jeune.

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

August 28, 2019

Worked better than I thought!

I have tried a few different wrinkle repair things and I have never really had that much luck. I did see an improvement though with this product. I mean it didn't take my wrinkles away completely obviously but it did seem to minimize them a bit. It was easy to use and it didn't bother my skin which some products with retinol may do. I would recommend this and will be buying it in the future.

August 28, 2019

Huile au rétinol pour rides

J'ai utilisé l'huile au rétinol de Neutrogena pour corriger les rides. Je l'ai utilisé pendant presque quatre semaines et j'ai remarqué aucune différence dans mes rides. Je l'utilise une fois par jour, après ma journée de travail parce que ça me laisse la peau grasse. Par contre, je trouve l'aspect de ma peau plus saine. Je recommande ce produit pour les femmes qui ont de légère ride.

Love it

I got this product free #gotitfree but the opinions are my own.

I used this in combination with the cleanser and wow how wonderful these products. It works magic, my face certainly feels softer and less wrinkle. Certainly would recommand this product.

Wow et wow

J'ai reçu ce produit, et j'avais tellement hâte de l'essayer. Mon conjoint a décidé de l'essayer en même temps que moi. C'est l'été, il fait beau et on garde une peau plus naturelle et non maquiller. Alors on se lance. J'ai pris des photos des yeux de mon conjoint, pour ces petites ridules. Après 3 semaines du produit, force est de constater que le produit est vraiment efficace. On aurait peut-etre du regarder avant, mais on était en vacances. On a comparé les photos d'avant et la réalité du jour de mon chum et les petites ridules était moins profondes pour certaines et effacé pour d'autres. J'ai aussi trouvé (moi et mon conjoint) que la peau était plus douce et semblait moins sèche. Je ne crois pas que c'est les vacances qui ont contribué à ce changement, mais le produit. Je recommande fortement l'essai de ce produit.

Pretty good

I got a chance to try this because of a trial from the ChickAdvisor free product review club. I have really liked it so far because of the texture and smell, but I don't see a visible difference from it so far. I am going to keep trying though because I feel like I may just need more time with it. Overall I would recommend it and am going to keep buying it.

So smooth

This is my first time using a product like this. The oil spreads on quickly and get absorbed by my thirsty skin. Happy it wasn't greasy and didn't make my skin shiny. Helped me have a beautiful glow.

Moisturizing & Luxurious

I have tried oils in the past and was not a fan as I was left with a greasy feeling face that I did not like. This is the first oil I have used that I actually enjoyed using.

The product feels smooth and luxurious when applying to the face. It is fast absorbing and leaves my face feeling hydrated.

The scent is extremely light which I enjoy and the product is easy to use.

I noticed that my face was left more hydrated and smoother even if I did not necessarily notice a visible change in my fine lines after using this product.

I will continue to use this product as a part of my skincare routine.

I received this product as a part of the ChickAdvisor product review club.

August 28, 2019

Another amazing product from Neutrogena!

I was given the opportunity to try this product for free, and I love it! After using the Neutrogena Rapid Repair Prep Cleanser first, this goes on like butter! It smells good, is so smooth and silky and despite it being oil, my skin is not greasy after using it!

Fine Lines Good-Bye!!

Thank you for allowing me to test this product for free. This rapid wrinkle repair contains Retinol oil. The design of this product is pretty cool. It has a dropper style application. You press the button on the top of the bottle to suck up the liquid. Then open the bottle remove the lid and press the button again to release the 5 recommended drops. The 5 oil drops do not seem like enough to cover your face but a little does go a long way. I used this on my face, neck, and chest. Might as while remove all the fun wrinkles at the same time. This product does not leave an oily residue at all. Your body just soaks it in leaving a soft smooth and hydrated skin. Easy and simple to use with great results. Fine lines around mouth, eyes and chest are visibly less noticeable now. Thanks again Chick Advisor.

Not your typical oil

The retinol oil I am not sure about because while I don't like the texture of oil products if you apply liberally then I didn't have any issues. The scent is also very appealing.