NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil Reviews
#1 in Face Oils

Effectively reduce the appearance of stubborn fine lines and deep wrinkles with this super concentrated, intensely nourishing Retinol SA oil for visible results in just 1 week. This powerful treatment works to intensely nourish and replenish dry skin for radiant, younger-looking skin.

Huile au rétinol NEUTROGENA® Correcteur de rides express: Atténuez efficacement l’apparence des rides profondes et des ridules tenaces, et nourrissez votre peau intensément grâce à cette huile concentrée en rétinol SA, pour des résultats visibles en 1 semaine seulement. Ce traitement agit tout au long de la nuit pour nourrir intensément et renouveler la peau sèche, lui donnant de l’éclat et une apparence plus jeune.

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser

August 13, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Retinol is my cure for wrinkles & Blemishes

This product really surprised me. I was not a fan of putting oil on my face after my latest hormonal breakout. Not only did this product help with fine lines, but the retinol ingredient cleared up my skin when so many other products did not. Affordable and an easy regime.

Hydrating

I received this product to review for free. I enjoyed using the Neutrogena rapid wrinkle repair retinol oil . It was not greasy and my skin felt moisturised and hydrated.

One two punch!

I received this product for free to try and review thanks to Chick Advisor’s Product Review Club. I tried out this Retinol Oil in conjunction with the cleanser from the same line and have noticed a difference! My fine lines appear less defined, more blurred out and I’m hoping with prolonged use that they may disappear completely!

Bye bye lines

I was chosen as a tester thanks to Chick Advisor and used this with the cleanser. I have some fine wrinkles that seem to have lessened and my skin feels great. I like there is no harsh smell. Great product

Ma peau est plus douce!

Bien que l’odeur du sérum ne me plait pas tant que cela, son efficacité est vraiment bien. Ma peau est plus douce, mes petites rides ont disparues et celle qui était plus profonde a diminué considérablement. Je conseille de prendre les 3 produits pour un résultat optimal.

California, United States

Skin looks great

I used this product for a week and noticed a change in the way my skin looked and felt. The scent was great too. I would recommend this product to my friends.

Big difference

This oil actually made a difference in my skin when used in combination with the scrub. I did not have and reaction as stated could happen. I did in fact notice lessening in the fine lines around my mouth and laugh lines.

August 12, 2019

Didn’t see any visible results

Nutrogena retinol oil left my skin soft and smooth. I didn’t notice any difference in my fine lines or wrinkles. Not sure if I would purchase this.
    #FREESAMPLES #CHICKADVISOR #NUTROGENA #WRAPIDWRINKLEREPAIR #RETINOLOIL

Awesome oil

I’ve been using this oil along with the cleanser for 3 weeks every day. I love this oil. It is perfect and exactly what my skin needs. No scent, no harshness just a nice thick oil that perfectly sinks into my face. My skin looks younger and more healthy for sure. It’s even making my big forehead wrinkle slowly disappear. I #gotitfree in exchange I leave my honest review and I honestly love this oil!!!

Peau mixte

J'aime beaucoup l'effet lissant que l'huile procure au visage tout de suite après l'application. J'avais peur que l'huile soit trop grasse pour ma peau mixte, mais elle pénètre bien dans la peau, même sous le fond de teint.
    Je ne suis pas sûre de racheter le produit dans le futur, car j'ai deux jeunes enfants et je ne veux pas nécessairement rajouter des produits à ma routine ;-)
    Mais je trouve qu'il donne le rendement qui est promis et je le recommande.