NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil Reviews

Effectively reduce the appearance of stubborn fine lines and deep wrinkles with this super concentrated, intensely nourishing Retinol SA oil for visible results in just 1 week. This powerful treatment works to intensely nourish and replenish dry skin for radiant, younger-looking skin.

Huile au rétinol NEUTROGENA® Correcteur de rides express: Atténuez efficacement l’apparence des rides profondes et des ridules tenaces, et nourrissez votre peau intensément grâce à cette huile concentrée en rétinol SA, pour des résultats visibles en 1 semaine seulement. Ce traitement agit tout au long de la nuit pour nourrir intensément et renouveler la peau sèche, lui donnant de l’éclat et une apparence plus jeune.

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Retinol Oil

I really like Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Oil that I received to test. I cleanse my face first with the prep cleanser then a couple of drops is all I need for my whole face

It is well absorbed into my skin and doesn’t feel greasy. My face glows and the texture of my skin is so nice. I haven’t noticed any change in my fine lines but I will continue using the oil for a longer time.

I would buy this product again and also recommend my friends and family to try

I can see a difference

I love the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Oil. Here's my new routine: After cleansing, I spritz some rose water, moisturize and lastly apply about 4 drops total to my face and neck (don't forget your neck area 🙏🏽). It absorbs really fast and is not sticky at all.
    For around $30 this works better on my skin than some highend products I have tried. I have seen a difference in the clarity and texture of my skin. I honestly do not know how well they would work on someone with deep wrinkles but if that's your concern, it's cheap enough to give it a try. #gotitfree

I think it works!

I only used it once a day before bed and it did feel wonderful. I feel like it was very good for my skin. I am not able to say definitively that wrinkles were removed since this product review timeline was quite short. I do however really like the product. It’s simple to use and I feel like it’s working. I would buy this product.

I did get the mild redness that they mention on the bottle, but it disappeared quickly and wasn’t substantial.

Skin that glows

I have been using Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Oil for the past week and my skin looks rejuvenated. My face doesn't feel irritated nor did I develop any reactions. It doesn't feel heavy and has a light, pleasant fragrance. It feels like a treat for my skin each time I use it!

Rapid Wrinkle Repair

I was fortunate to receive a complimentary full size Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Oil for my honest review. I had never used an oil product on my face (I was leery because I do have oily skin). I applied the oil to one side of my face and after a week I could see a noticeable difference in the lines around my eyes. I questioned my daughter and she was able to correctly identify the side of my face the oil had been applied to. She said the lines were not nearly as deep. No red skin or breakouts were encountered.

August 02, 2019

Definitely saw a difference with my crows feet

In the past couple of years i have been noticing more and more the crows feet at my eyes and some small little creases by my lips. I tried this and the first week noticed no diffrence. But... mid second week i started to see a difference! Woot woot! The lines are not as noticeable! I will continue to use this product! #I got it free

A Treat for Your Skin

Just six drops of this oil easily covers the entire face even if I concentrate it on my trouble spots. It is easily messaged in and leaves the skin soft and and gives it a healthy glow without leaving a greasy residue. Though the product contains retinol it does not irritate my skin. It even helped soften and reduce the size of a scaley patch and I'm hoping it will continue to do so until it's gone entirely.
    I like this product, however, during the time period I was given to test it in it failed to do anything to improve even my faintest wrinkles. I will continue to use it until it is all gone and decide then if it is worth buying or not. I like the dropper style lid but wonder how much will still be in the bottle once the dropper can no longer reach the oil. I'm not sure yet if I will buy this product but I do like the nice fresh face it seems to give me. The price is not unreasonable so I would probably recommend others to give it a try.

August 02, 2019

My skin looks healthy and radiant!

Thank you @ChickAdvisor and @NeutrogenaCA for the opportunity to join the #tryRapidWrinkleRepairCanada #productreviewclub campaign! I was fortunate to receive the #Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Oil to review in exchange for my honest opinion. The oil has a pleasant smell that dissipates after being quickly absorbed into my #skin. It is lightweight and doesn’t leave an oily film on my #skin. The formula is gentle and did not dry out my #skin or cause any flaking. No redness or any irritation after using this #retinoloil. The fine laugh lines near my eyes have faded. I am pleased with the radiant results. My #skin looks healthier and feels dewy soft to the touch since I’ve been using the #Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Oil. #gotitfree #freeproduct #productreview #chickadvisor #neutrogenacanada #neutrogenaskincare #skincare #retinol #retinoloil

Works well

I read the instructions and knew there might be some redness or peeling. I didn't experience that much peeling or redness the first few days. Now my skin feels smooth and I've noticed my blackheads are gone. It smells great too

Amazing!

I tried the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair retinol oil for free from chick advisor. This is an amazing product. Even though it's an oil it didn't leave my skin feeling greasy or oily. I noticed a difference around my eyes and forehead, the wrinkles and lines were not nearly as bad after using this product for a week. The smell is very faint which is preferable for me. I really love this product and it's something I plan on continuing to buy for sure. My skin and looks and feels so much better. I totally recommend this product.