NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil Reviews

Effectively reduce the appearance of stubborn fine lines and deep wrinkles with this super concentrated, intensely nourishing Retinol SA oil for visible results in just 1 week. This powerful treatment works to intensely nourish and replenish dry skin for radiant, younger-looking skin.

Huile au rétinol NEUTROGENA® Correcteur de rides express: Atténuez efficacement l’apparence des rides profondes et des ridules tenaces, et nourrissez votre peau intensément grâce à cette huile concentrée en rétinol SA, pour des résultats visibles en 1 semaine seulement. Ce traitement agit tout au long de la nuit pour nourrir intensément et renouveler la peau sèche, lui donnant de l’éclat et une apparence plus jeune.

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Great for My Sensitive Skin

I used the Retinol Oil both day and night after The Neutrogena Rapid wrinkle Repair Prep Cleanser. I have sensitive dry skin & I had no reaction. It had an oily texture but absorbed into my skin very quickly. I loved the soft floral scent. It was very easy to use the Retinol Oil by pressing the top silver button. I only had to use a small amount of the Retinol Oil because it applied nicely over my face. It did not leave my skin feeling oily or greasy. After one week of use I noticed that my skin feels silky smooth, looks brighter, well hydrated and started to soften my fine lines. I enjoyed this product very much and I will buy the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair SPF Moisturizer to use after the Retinol Oil. I will continue to use the Netrogena Rapid Repair Retinol Oil. #TryRapidWrinkleRepairCanada #GotItFree

August 02, 2019

I really like this product

I recieved this product free to try and wasn't sure what to expect. I was really surprised it really works. I use the prep cleanser first and then the oil. As I'm getting older I find I am squinting more and I am getting fine lines around my eyes and forehead. I wasn't sure what to expect when I was told it would work in a week but I did see change in a few days. My lines are diminished quite a bit and my skin seems to be more youthful. I have told friends and family and some of them have noticed a difference. Please go and buy this product!!! It does exactly as it says.

Great wrinkle repair!

I used the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair oil for a good week. I had no irritation, but I use retinol products regularly, so my skin has adjusted to the ingredient. I found it a bit awkward to apply, as it is very runny, but aside from that, it left my skin more glowy and soft, as well as fine wrinkles seemed less noticeable. I received the product for free in order to do an honest review. Thanks Chick Advisor and Neutrogena for the opportunity to try it.

Effective in one week!

I've been using this product twice a day in my face and neck. This oil didn't leave my skin greasy but moisturized.
    I noticed a improvement in the aspect of my wrinkles, especially around my eyes.
    So far, I didn't experience any irritating effect. I have a normal skin.

August 02, 2019

Feels good & light to boot!

I received NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® RETINOL OIL free through ChickAdvisor #gotitfree with the promise to give it an HONEST review. :)

Being as I am in my early 50's I find myself in search of products that could help with the growing number of 'age' issues that are in need of attention now. When I was chosen to be one of the testers for this product, I was excited! :)

PROS:
    The oil has a pleasant smell that dissipates while quickly absorbing into my skin. It is lightweight and doesn’t leave an oily film on my skin either. The formula is gentle and did not dry out my skin, nor did it cause any flaking, redness or irritation.

CONS:
    Unfortunately, being as I do have oily patches on my face, I found the oil did clog my pores in a couple of spots, so found that couldn't use it as often as suggested.

COMPROMISE:
    Seeing as I really liked how this product felt overall, I have found a great compromise by only using it once per day, plus I start by putting the initial amount on my neck (which tends to be red & dry but has lessened in both areas by doing this), and then wipe my face (away from the oilier areas) with my less-oiled hands.

August 02, 2019

I'm looking radiant and bright.

The neutrogena rapid wrinkle repair retinol oil is efficiently reduce the wrinkles on my face, especially on forehead and jawline. And it does not has the grease touch and I 'm looking radiant and bright, I will keep using it and recommend it to my friends.

Fonctionne bien

On sent bien la peau se tendre suite à l’application du sérum. Je l’ai utilisé pour mes premières rides de front. Ça les diminue un peu! Ça ne fait que quelques jours que je l’utilise mais j’ai déjà hâte de voir les résultats après 1 à 2 semaines!

Feel the Tingle!

It was surprising to feel the tingle the first time I tried the NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® RETINOL OIL, but that means its working! This oil goes on smoothly every morning and evening, and after just a few days use, I really found my skin had a renewed glow. Less wrinkles? Possibly... but a healthy glow for certain

Decent Starter Retinol Oil

I received a bottle of Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Oil from Neutrogena and Chick Advisor in exchange for my honest opinions.

Neutrogena's Retinol Oil is part of a multi-step system, in addition to a prep cleanser and follow up face cream. I already have some pretty strong retinol products in my regular routine, so I wasn't expecting to see much (if any) difference from using this product.

The product is a dry oil with a thin, watery texture. It absorbs quickly without feeling greasy and as a seasoned retinol user I did not have any adverse reactions or tingling sensations. It has a pretty unpleasant smell (part flowery, part mildew) that I didn't care for but it didn't linger for long.

I used the product nightly for 2 weeks (the amount of time I had between when it was received from Chick Advisor and when the campaign closed) and did not see any visible change in my appearance. This isn't to say that the product does not work, because I'm at an age where I don't yet have many prominent wrinkles that could use 'repairing'. The only tangible change I saw from using this system is that my entire face was noticeably softer. If you're just starting out with retinol this would be a decent place to start because it's fairly affordable and the formula seems pretty gentle. That said, I don't know that I'd personally repurchase this product; 2 weeks isn't long enough to expect results but perhaps with further use I will find it beneficial enough to buy again.

Thank you Neutrogena and Chick Advisor for the opportunity to try this product.

Retinol Oil

I really like Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Oil that I received to test. I cleanse my face first with the prep cleanser then a couple of drops is all I need for my whole face

It is well absorbed into my skin and doesn’t feel greasy. My face glows and the texture of my skin is so nice. I haven’t noticed any change in my fine lines but I will continue using the oil for a longer time.

I would buy this product again and also recommend my friends and family to try