NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil Reviews

Effectively reduce the appearance of stubborn fine lines and deep wrinkles with this super concentrated, intensely nourishing Retinol SA oil for visible results in just 1 week. This powerful treatment works to intensely nourish and replenish dry skin for radiant, younger-looking skin.

Huile au rétinol NEUTROGENA® Correcteur de rides express: Atténuez efficacement l’apparence des rides profondes et des ridules tenaces, et nourrissez votre peau intensément grâce à cette huile concentrée en rétinol SA, pour des résultats visibles en 1 semaine seulement. Ce traitement agit tout au long de la nuit pour nourrir intensément et renouveler la peau sèche, lui donnant de l’éclat et une apparence plus jeune.

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

August 15, 2019

Wow, after 10 days ,I see the difference

I was surprised after a week of using this product twice a day that there is a visible difference around my mouth and forehead. I do use the cleanser first of course. I checked the price in the store, it is expensive but will watch for a sale because I feel it is worth it with results I see.

Ça fonctionne !

Je dois dire que j'étais sceptique au départ, mais ce produit semble réellement réduire l'aspect des rides et des ridules.

La texture du produit est un peu huileuse, mais le produit s'applique bien et pénètre bien dans la peau. L'applicateur au compte gouttes est très pratique afin de limiter correctement la quantité requise. De plus, il dégage un parfum très agréable.

Une belle découverte, j'adore

Ce produit est un produit de qualité qui hydrate bien la peau en plus de combler légèrement les rides. Au départ je trouvais la texture douteuse mais une fois sur la peau, le produit pénètre bien dans les pores. Je compte l'acheter

So far, works well

I've only been using it for a week, but it seems to be doing a good job. I think the promise that you'll see dramatic differences in a week is a bit much, but I plan to continue using it for another month or two for sure. It doesn't irritate my skin either.

Silky smooth skin

Wow is all I can say! My face has never felt this smooth and silky. A few drops of magic in my hand is all it took. I started to notice my fine lines disappearing during the week trial and can't wait to see what it continues to do.

August 14, 2019

I would buy this product again.

I gave this product to my mother who is in her 80's since she has a lot of wrinkles whereas I do not have many yet. It did help make her skin softer and smoother with a few less wrinkles. I don't think any product will remove wrinkles totally, but this does make them seem to fade at least a bit. I would buy this product again, my mother loved it. She said she doesn't remember the last time her skin felt this soft.

Effective and gentle

For the past week I've been trying out Neutrogena's Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Oil. I used it once a day, before bed and after using the prep cleanser. I like the feeling of the exfoliator in the prep cleanser. I appreciated that there was no use of plastic microbeads. I only needed 4 or 5 drops for my whole neck and face area. The bottle will last a long time because a little went a long way. There was a scent but it was mild and fresh.
    My skin is the softest it has felt in a long time. It feels moisturized and rejuvenated. I see myself purchasing this in the future.

So impressed!

Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Oil is very moisturizing and reduces the looks of fine lines and deep wrinkles. After washing and preparing your face with Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Prep Cleaner you just need to apply a few drops and gently massage into your face in a circularly motion. I love the container in comes in, the push top dropper makes it so easy to apply. The oil is not greasy, lightweight and absorbed into my skin very nicely. You only need to use a few drops and it goes a long way. My skin feels smooth and fresh and I can see the lines around my eyes and on my forehead are not as visible as there were before I starting using these great products. I can defiantly see results after just one week and I can’t wait to keep using these products and see even better results.

August 14, 2019

Neutrogena repair rétinol lol...seems ok...

I used the Retinol Oil everyday after The Neutrogena Rapid wrinkle Repair Prep Cleanser. I have a dry skin, not too sensitive so the oily texture goes into my skin easily. I loved the scent. Only had to use a small amount of the Retinol Oil because it applied nicely over my face with the little top button counting. It did not leave my skin feeling oily and after a week of use I noticed that my skin feels silky smooth, looks brighter and well hydrate. didn't really Sée a différence with my fine lines. I enjoyed this product, but not sure i Will Buy IT again.
    #neutrogenaRapidWrinkleRepairoil
    #canada #GotItFree #chickadvisor

August 13, 2019

Smoother skin!

I’ve heard retinol is great for aging skin and I love this oil as it easily absorbs and I feel my skin is smoother after using for a few weeks!

This isn’t greasy and I put it on after cleansing but before cream! Skin feels great I’m getting the neutrogena cream next to use as a combo to fight my fine lines!