Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Radiant Loose Powder Foundation Reviews

The feather-light Radiant Loose Powder Foundation formula adapts naturally to skin tones, evens out complexion, covers redness and pigmentation, and conceals enlarged pores. The powder foundation is composed of active natural ingredients including the native Australian Kakadu Plum, known for its abundant Vitamin C content; Jojoba Esters to nourish the skin and Kaolin Clay for a radiant flawless complexion.

KEY BENEFITS
  • Feather-light texture
  • Buildable from a sheer-to-medium coverage
  • Natural skin finish
  • Covers redness, enlarged pores and pigmentation
  • Controls oil and shine
  • Enhances and evens out skin-tones

PRO TIP: Use the Mineral Brush to gently push into the mesh sifter on the Radiant Loose Powder Foundation, tap away the excess and then buff the powder onto skin in light, circular motions. Start at the centre of the face and work outward until your desired level of coverage is achieved.

Try this product with Nude by Nature's #11 Mineral Brush and Perfecting Primer.

For more information, please visit NudebyNature.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

March 05, 2018

En amour avec cette marque

Une toute nouvelle découverte! Je ne connaissais pas cette marque australienne et je peux dire que dès que j'ai reçu mon colis, le tout m'attirait : la beauté des packagings et le joli dépliant qui insistait sur les bons ingrédients des produits. La poudre libre fond de teint est vraiment super. J'ai adoré le packaging rosegold très épuré et de bonne qualité. Ce qui a particulièrement attiré mon attention c'est le petit tamis qui permet d'en mettre juste assez sur le pinceau. La formule me plait totalement, le produit est vegan et enrichi de produits naturels. Je ne sentais pas que j'appliquais du chimique sur ma peau. Juste après avoir appliqué le primer de la même marque et du fond de teint, je l'applique. Cette poudre fixe mon fond de teint et ajoute de la couvrance, car elle est elle-même un fond de teint. Pour les jours où je préfère laisser ma peau respirer je n'appliquais que la poudre et pas de fond de teint. La tenue était bien aussi. J'aime beaucoup la marque, je compte acheter plus de produits.

*Produit reçu gratuitement

Loved this product!

I received Nude by Nature Radiant Loose Powder Foundation free through Chick Advisor to try and review. I had never heard of this brand prior to receiving this offer. I am so glad I was chosen to try it. I really loved it and will now use it as my go to brand. I loved how my skin looked and felt with this foundation. My skin was so healthy looking and it gave me the coverage I was looking for. I will recommend this to all my friends!

Love the light coverage!

I don't like wearing lots of makeup, but I do like just having something to even out skin tone, and this has SPF to boot. So yes...naturally Nude by Nature worked well for me, I would just go to the store to purchase so that I can try out the colours before buying one...it's very hard to figure out which one matches my skin tone the best online.

I got this product for free to try from the Product review club.

Great loose powder

Nude by Nature Loose Powder is lightweight powder with SPF 15 which is the number thing I look in the beauty product.
    This loose powder haa ingredients like Australian Kakadu Plum, Kaolin Clay and Vitamin C.
    It adheres the skin perfectly and makes my skin glowing beautifully.
    Love it and recommend it.
    Thank you Chick Advisor for letting me try this award winning product for free.

Nice coverage

I received the Nude by Nature Radiant loose powder foundation for review, and would recommend this product. Has partial coverage which is light but buidable, especially nice with the primer. Very neutral smell, no aparent odour. Very soft powder, goes on smooth and lovely.

Loose powder

I love this powder. I use it as a setting powder with foundation underneath, and I have extremely oily combo skin but this powder is excellent. For a nice matte highlight effect I bake under my eyes, chin and triangle of my forehead and it works really well. I still need to use blotting papers towards the afternoon but this powder definitely works for the longest time. It's also extremely easy on my sensitive rosacea skin. I put it on under my liquid foundation and I have found it acts as a barrier and seems to keep my redness down.
    is that the packaging sucks!!! So hard to get any powder out when you first open it! I guess because its jam packed (you get an amazing amount of powder considering the price) and so the powder is very hard to shake out. I have taken to removed the actual plastic shaker top with tweezers and just dipping my brush straight into the powder lol. That is the only bad thing I can say about it.
    It also never oxidises or separates. This is my holy grail powder and I pray they never discontinue it!!!

Very nice foundation powder

At first when I tried the product I felt my face was red and itchy after using it so that was a little scary at first but I think it was the brush I was using. I used a different brush and the redness and itching went away. After using it now I really like it. It’s light coverage though I would say so if your looking for full coverage this would not be for you. Overall very nice packaging and feels very high end.

Brand Response:

Thank you for your feedback and we are glad to hear that your reaction did not continue. To provide reassurance, the Radiant Loose Powder Foundation has been dermatologist tested and is suitable for sensitive skin. Please contact us directly if you have any further questions or require assistance at customercare@nudebynature.com

Loose powder fountain

I got to try the radiant loose powder fountain by nude by nature and I really like it. It doesn't accentuate my dry skin which surprised me because I don't usually use powder fountain. This also feels very light on my skin and it doesn't settle into fine lines. The coverage is buildable but more on the lighter side. The shade I got was warm sand and it is too dark for me but that's my own fault for choosing it. If I find my shade in stores in the future I'll definitely purchase this foundation because I like how it looks and feels on my skin. I like that this found is natural and it doesn't have any chemicals.

March 05, 2018

I would buy this product again

I loved how it blended with my skin. At first I was worried when I saw the shade as it doesn't look like the righta shade for me, but voila, it was perfect. I just didn't like it when I tried to spread it onto my face but nevertheless, I liked the end result.

A must have

Now that I have tried this product I will continue to purchase! It is soooo nice and light! It doesn't even feel like I am wearing any makeup. I love love this and will acquire more of this line!