Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Radiant Loose Powder Foundation Reviews

The feather-light Radiant Loose Powder Foundation formula adapts naturally to skin tones, evens out complexion, covers redness and pigmentation, and conceals enlarged pores. The powder foundation is composed of active natural ingredients including the native Australian Kakadu Plum, known for its abundant Vitamin C content; Jojoba Esters to nourish the skin and Kaolin Clay for a radiant flawless complexion.

KEY BENEFITS
  • Feather-light texture
  • Buildable from a sheer-to-medium coverage
  • Natural skin finish
  • Covers redness, enlarged pores and pigmentation
  • Controls oil and shine
  • Enhances and evens out skin-tones

PRO TIP: Use the Mineral Brush to gently push into the mesh sifter on the Radiant Loose Powder Foundation, tap away the excess and then buff the powder onto skin in light, circular motions. Start at the centre of the face and work outward until your desired level of coverage is achieved.

Try this product with Nude by Nature's #11 Mineral Brush and Perfecting Primer.

For more information, please visit NudebyNature.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

A must have

Now that I have tried this product I will continue to purchase! It is soooo nice and light! It doesn't even feel like I am wearing any makeup. I love love this and will acquire more of this line!

Great powder foundation!

I really enjoyed this loose powder foundation, and would consider puchasing it once it runs out. The coverage is medium, but can be built up. When using it alone (without primer) it did not cake, or enhance my dry spots. It glided on smooth and lasted until I took it off.
    Thanks Chick Advisor!

March 05, 2018

Smooth and velvety finish.

I love how lightly this powder applies, it's definitely a natural finish that covers imperfections. Very smooth and velvety finish. I'd recommend using a light concealer underneath in any areas with extra visible problems to get the best results.

March 05, 2018

Loved it!! Will repurchase!

I really enjoyed using this loose powder foundation, and will absolutely be purchasing it once it runs out. The coverage is medium, but can be built up. When using it alone (without primer) it did not cake, or enhance my dry spots. It glided on smooth and lasted until I took it off. Very happy to find a CF vegan, natural product that will be available in Shoppers Drug Mart! (I received this product for free to review, but all opinions are my own)

J'ai essayé la poudre Nude by Nature

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer gratuitement la poudre Nude by Nature. J'ai beaucoup aimé cette poudre car elle fait naturelle sur ma peau. Souvent, les poudres assèchent ma peau, ce qui ne fait pas un beau fini sur ma peau mais pas cette poudre. J'aime aussi beaucoup le contenant qui évite de faire des dégâts en ouvrant le couvercle. Je recommande définitivement cette poudre et c'est certain que je vais me la procurer à nouveau.

This stuff is the bomb

I love loose powder, and this stuff definitely makes my skin look radiant. It pairs really well with the primer, making a lasting impression all day long. Great colour match too!

Bon produit

C'était la première fois que j'utilisais un fond de teint en poudre et j'ai bien aimé, par contre je le conseillerais davantage à une personne qui à comme moi une belle peau à la base, car je ne suis pas certaine qu'il camouflerait parfaitement sur des types de peau à problème. La couleur que j'ai reçu correspondait parfaitement à ma carnation, ce dont j'étais très contente car j'ai souvent de la difficulté à trouvé une couleur aussi pâle que la mienne

March 05, 2018

Beautiful packaging and lightweight foundation!

I received this product for free, however all opinions are my own.

A wonderful lightweight foundation that provides decent coverage for those lazy days! I love the packaging as it lets me swirl up product onto the brush and apply. It feels sturdy and I have never been too concerned with it being messy - which has been my problem with other loose powder foundations.
    However I would make sure that you have a primer or at least foundation underneath your skin so it has something to "hold" onto. When used on bare skin, I found that it did not stick and I had to apply layers and layers to see any kind of change on my skin. Overall I'm very happy with the product and would see myself repurchasing in the future if it included spf.

#loveNudebyNature #NudebyNatureCA #gotitfree

Great Coverage!

The coverage on this powder is amazing along with the packaging! ALL mineral loose powder should use similar packaging. It makes everything less messy!
    The only con was finding the correct color shade. There were no color comparison online so you basically had to guess what color you were. The color I chose was way to dark but I might be able to use it during the summer time. This brand is now sold at my local shoppers drug mart so I'll be sure to head down there to grab my correct color.
    The amount you get is pretty decent for the price.
    Love the small ingredient list!

Flawless Look!

I received Nude by Nature radiant loose powder foundation for free to try and I love it! I will def look into buying it again and I will recommend to family and friends. I like how the powder can be used as light to full coverage without looking cakey on my skin. It makes my skin look flawless with a natural finish and works amazing with the nude by nature primer!