Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

April 17, 2018

Kids love it!

My kids love Nutella. It’s. a staple item in out house. They try to add it to everything. My daughter likes it added to smoothie. We absolutely recommend this.

April 17, 2018

Yumm

I love Nutella I spread Nutella onbread with slices of banana and it's delicious . To the people who are allergic to any nuts cannot eat this so luckily I'm not allergic to hazel nut . It is a great taste .

Heavenly

This is a must have in my pantry been eating it since I was a kid. I literally can just eat it with a spoon it's so bad but so good. Yummy goodness...

1.0/5

April 16, 2018

Je vais racheter ce produit

J'adore ce produit jen mange a tous les jours surtout sur une tranche de pain ou melanger avec des céréales. J'achète régulièrement ce produit. Je continirai d'en acheter

Heavenly

simply heavenly.. sso light and creamy..m i love the flavor and it can be used on so many things. love it for snack and sweet treats. We have bread sticks and nutella alot. Love making nutella stuffed cupcakes and nutella brownies also!! Its goes.great woth everything. My little ones love.using it as dip for is his fruit. He loves strawberries,bananas, and kiwi covered in nutella! Amazing on so many levels!

Gramma scores!

I have always been a big fan of hazelnut flavoring. One day I thought hmmmm, I love peanut butter and banana sandwiches and thought to give it a go with Nutella and banana.....delicious! Then I ventured a step further and tried grilling it. Wow! It is now a very requested favorite when the grandkids are visiting. One of my grandsons did not seem to be a big Nutella fan but now he is the first one through the door and asking for grilled Nutella for supper....lol It has become a major staple in this grammas house....for ALL of us...:-)

nutella is the nest

omg I LOVE nutella!!! it got introduced to us when we were younger, around 6. I fell in love!!! this stuff is uuuuuhhhhmaaaazing! I can't get enough of it, only thing I'd chnage is the price! make it cheaper!!

The perfect snack!

Nutella is by all means, the perfect snack food! You can eat it alone, on toast, or in variety of ways to make less fun food more exciting. Mmm turn boring oatmeat cookies into Nutella sandwich cookies and u have a hit. Spead or dip a little (or alot) on to your fruits..... delicious!!! I buy it all the time and will definitely be buying again!

Yummness in a jar

Nothing beats a Nutella sandwich to pick me up. I love spreading it on its own or with peanut butter and drinking it with a huge glass of milk! Yummy doesn't do it justice!!!

April 15, 2018

I would eat Nutella everyday forever

Nutella is heaven in a jar. I can eat it with a spoon and nothing else. It tastes amazing, super chocolatey with some hazelnut. So delicious, I love putting it on apple slices