Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

Nutella

Even though this spread is generally for kids and can be a bit pricey, it is amazing. It’s the kind of spread to eat right out of the jar, on toast, pancakes, fruit and much more.

A hit with my kids

My kids don’t get much chocolate so when I buy this it’s a huge treat and hit for them.. they enjoy it on their pancakes, waffles and toast.. but I need to hid the jar from them as they could eat it all in one sitting.. lol

Mmmm Nutella

Nutella is an amazing product that I have been consuming since I was young. You can use nutella in many recipes in breakfast, baking, or as a spread, your options are limitless. Nutella helps to give you energy in the morning and is really good!!

Suffolk, United Kingdom

Nothing good enough to replace it

I did not found anything as good as Nutella. I love it. Eat it on toast, add it in my porridge, cakes or even with fruits.
    I always have it in my cupboard.

Oregon, United States

Delicious nuttiness, great in crepes

Oh my gosh... I grew up with this stuff and love making crepes with nutella, starwberries and a dollop of whipped cream. I have tried others like Nutella but nothing compares!!! I am a Nutella girl for life!

Best chocolate spread

Love this chocolate it’s so tasty and easy to spread. Kids love to make their own sandwiches. Great value for money and easy to purchase from top retailers

Hazel nutty goodness

My kids love Nutella, they enjoy on toast and with breadsticks. We always have Nutella on our shopping list. Would recommend this to anyone who enjoys chocolate.

Love it

I love this chocolate spread and so do my kids, we have it on toast and pancakes, we use it in baking its great. Love the taste and good quality doesn't taste cheap

Surrey, United Kingdom

Family favourite!

Nutella is our absolute family favourite. We always have a jar in the cupboard as it's so versatile we can do so much with it. It's one of a kind as none of the cheaper brands have the same taste so never have a problem spending a little bit more money as it's just the best.

August 10, 2019
    United Kingdom

best eaten out of jar

really love this stuff cant get enough of it perfect out of jar on also on waffles etc
    always buy this the taste is amazing so creamy and smooth even the smell is lush