Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

So nutty

Me and my family love Nutella! We always buy the large tub but it honestly doesn't last very long in our house. We use it for pancakes, toast, cakes, ice creams and just sometimes eating straight from the tub. It tastes amazing.

Poole, United Kingdom

The best thing in the world!

I simply love Nutella! It's my go to thing for comfort food. I love it in a sandwich, on toast, for baking delicious cakes and cookies. Just the best thing ever!

Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Amazing on everything

I truly believe that NOthING can’t be improved with chocolate! I love Nutella in baking, on toast and especially melted in pancakes. There’s just nothing quite like it!

However, I do find it quite expensive

Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom

My favourite!

I really love Nutella! It's so versatile that I could use it on breads, pancakes, waffles or shakes! Very nice flavour combination of chocolate and hazelnut with the right amount of sweetness. Totally addictive!

Great on bagels!

Nutella is one of those things that you either love it or you don’t...I love it.
    It makes great cakes and goes good on a bagel, too!
    Tasty and versatile.

Kent, United Kingdom

My favourite

I love Nutella and so do my kids so it’s a weekend treat for them. The taste is amazing!!!! And I think the price is good for how long it lasts for us.

Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

My go to sugar fix

Nutella is one of the best tasting spreads ever invented. There is nothing that can compare to the taste. Also being able to spread it on pretty much anything and still tastes amazing. The taste, the texture and the amount which comes in a jar is all around amazing.

United Kingdom

Always a fav in our home

Nutella is always a favourite in our house whether it be on toast on pancakes in crepes etc my children love it and so do we we have tried non-branded alternatives and always gone back to Nutella

Prince Edward Island, Canada

YUMMY

I mean what can I say? It’s NUTELLA! Tastes so great on bagels, waffles, pancakes and of course toast! I mean yes it’s pricy but there are cheaper (some just as good) alternatives. I totally recommend trying this chocolate hazelnut treat if you haven’t yet! ❤️

North Yorkshire, United Kingdom

delicious

i love this! it’s very delicious and perfect for any sweet treat! spread on pancake or toast, make a nutty chocolate milkshake ,dip strawberries in or even make s’mores! a brilliant spread to have