Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

lovely 😍

Nice texture but I only buy the smaller jars as a massive one would go far to quickly as its very moreish. Will definitely keep buying as a treat. Great on crumpets.

So yummy!

This is one of the tastiest spreads you can find! It has a lovely creamy texture and a beautiful hazelnut and chocolate taste. It is just so yummy, I could eat it straight out the tub.

Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Yummy!

I love Nutella, I have it on waffles, on toast and on pancakes. It’s such a lovely flavour. I love the mix of chocolate and hazelnut. This is one of my go to spreads! Sometimes it’s quite expensive and for this reason I usually get it when it’s on offer. I definitely recommend.

March 09, 2021

Chocolate nutella

This is my biggest sin in a jar. It tastes absolutely amazing and I could eat it with a spoon and easily finish it at one go. Unfortunately as all sweet stuff it's to caloric and contains palm oil. If we could somehow get rid of at least palm oil it would be an ideal spread.

March 09, 2021

Very good product.

It tastes a lot like chocolate. Nutella is very good product . Its really very tasty. I love to eat this with bread. Tastes amazing.everyone should try.

Yummmm

I always have Nutella in my house hold my children go crazy for it. They eat it as a spead or a dip. We bake with it. We use it as frosting. Nutella is a product I could not live without.

Sugar central! :(

Tastes great, lovely chocolate hazelnut spread. However, after a few spoonfuls (when I have not used on bread but ate from the jar!!) you can really taste the sugar and the taste becomes not so nice and starts becoming offputting and sickly. It's very moreish and great in limited quantities!

Windsor and Maidenhead, United Kingdom

Nuts for nutella

Nutella although being a chocolate spread has the added health benefits. It's the only chocolate spread used in my house, whether is on toast, pancakes or used for baking. This household loves it.

Leicester, United Kingdom

Love it!

The best chocolate spread ever! Wouldn’t change it for the world! It has lovely hazelnut taste! Easy to spears on the toast and for the fluffy pancakes!

United Kingdom

Who doesn't like Nutella??

Well it's very hard to resist anything Nutella! An iconoc spread that brings back all the memories of my childhood in one scoop. Only pity is that it uses palm oil otherwise I'd be more of a regular buyer.