Premier Protein Chocolate Shake Reviews

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

It's delicious!

I was lucky enough to be chosen to try and review these Chocolate and Caramel Premier Protein Shakes. I'm not a big fan of caramel but both these shakes were delicious! No gross after taste that protein drinks usually have. Each 325ml serving contains 30g Protein, 1g Sugar and 24 vitamins and minerals! And it's Gluten-free!

What I found interesting was you can use these in your baking! You can also chill or freeze it.

If you are looking for a good Protein Shake, give these a try! I definitely will be buying these for me and my husband.

2.8/5

Just average.

I haven't tried a lot of different protein drinks, but, when I was younger, I used to drink chocolate flavored "Boost" drinks as a meal replacement. Those were good. Let's see how this one is.

I noticed from the label that this has only 1 g of sugar, so it doesn't really taste sweet. I would have liked it to taste sweeter. I do taste the chocolate flavor, which I like. Though it kind of tastes like the chocolate is from a sort of powder that was mixed into milk to create the drink. Even after some vigorous shaking, it doesn't seem well mixed. I do think the drink has value and works as a refreshing protein drink before or after a workout, but I feel that this is more average. It doesn't really stand out to me in any way.

I would recommend this drink to a friend who is looking for a low carb/sugar drink that has a decent chocolate flavor. This can be appropriate for diets and as a supplement to workouts.

I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor.

January 17, 2020

Trop bon, comme du dessert à boire!

J'ai adoré ce produit, super saveur dechocolat, on ne goûte pas le côté vitaminé ni proteiné, cest presque comme du lait au chocolat... avec beaucoup d'extras! Je vais en racheter cest certain.

Crémeux

L'emballage est bien, bonne grosseur et facile à ranger au frigo. La texture est crémeuse ce que j'ai beaucoup apprécié, pour la saveur au chocolat, ce n'est pas mon préféré, il ne goûte pas juste le chocolat. Je m'attendais vraiment à avoir le goût d'un lait au chocolat, alors j'ai été un peu déçue sur la saveur. Sinon pour le reste, tout est bien!!

Great energy!

Man! Why didn’t I try this earlier. Tastes like a chocolate milkshake. Gave me the energy I needed before work. Great for a little pick me up when running around. I have no real issues with it. Price is right for the amount as well. Tried it free thanx to chick advisor.

Parfait

J'ai adorer cette la au chocolat. C'est vraiment de qualité, goute bon. On dirais un shake fait maison tellement il est parfait. Je vais en racheter certain et le recommander a mes amis.

Delicious!

I received this product free for my honest review from the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. This protein drink tastes just like chocolate, not chalk-flavored chocolate...actual chocolate. It was really creamy and I suggest that you drink it cold and not room temperature or warm. I had it for breakfast while I was on my way to work and it didn't spill in my backpack, which was awesome! I felt very full until lunchtime, so I'll be definitely buying these for that.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Yummy for chocolate

The flavour of it is insane! I didn’t expect it to taste very close to chocolate like that, especially for it being a shake in its area. I loved the ability to re cap it after drinking it. It has so much behind it. I drank it when my sugar level dropped and it helped so much! So I continued to sip it through out the day. It stayed yummy as usual! I highly recommend it! Honestly. #GotItFree.

January 16, 2020

Decent taste, a bit of a chalky aftertaste

I received Premier Protein shake in chocolate for free in exchange for my honest review thanks to ChickAdvisor.

I find the chocolate flavour doesn't mask the whey protein powder as much as the caramel. There is a bit of a chalky taste to it. Taste more like what I can make with my own protein powder mixed with water. Granted, this is more convenient and does taste a little bit better. At least I can sip it instead of having to gulp it down like medicine.

I wish I could buy these in bulk for a reasonable price. But they are fairly expensive. I do recommend them to those that can afford the Premier Shakes. They're much more convenient than measuring out protein powder. And they somehow taste better. At 160 calories for 30 grams of protein, they're very macro friendly.

Tastes pretty good!

I received this protein shake free for review purposes.
    I really enjoyed this protein shake, but make sure you are drinking it cold and shake it very well if you’re not drinking quickly, or it does taste a little chalky. Once I shook it really well I really enjoyed the taste, it was creamy and tasted like real chocolate. I used it as a substitute for breakfast and I felt full after drinking it. The serving size was perfect and convenient to take on the go.
    I will definitely purchase this in the future.