Premier Protein Chocolate Shake Reviews

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Chocolatey

So I received this item free with chickadvisor and enjoyed it, but didnt love it. I thought the flavor had to much of the 'protein' taste, and was a little too chalky. Over all I would give it a 3/5, Id buy the brand again but personally would go with a different flavor. (Husband loved it tho).

Love chocolate

I love the chocolate taste. These are great for mornings and between meals for some additional protein to you diet . Great product will buy this again forsure!

Saskatchewan, Canada

Hands down the best protein shake EVER!!!

Okay number #1 I am not a fan of chocolate flavored anything unless it is real chocolate or chocolate milk. #2 protein shakes are a no-no for me they dont like me and I dont like them. I had to force myself to drink this drink, as a was drinking it I was holding my breath to hopefully not taste it but we all know how that goes and I can honestly say I love the premier protein chocolate shake, it isn't far off from chocolate milk, not much for after taste but there is a little (may just be in my head cause I know it is protein and vitamins), but it's a New Year and I am 41 so I need my protein and vitamins lol.

January 17, 2020

So yummy I bought more already!!

Ok normally I don't like the chocolate flavored shakes as they always taste chalky and leave a gross residue. NOT THIS ONE! the premier protein chocolate was so good, just like chocolate milk. Not too sweet, just perfect. Helped me at my busy day a work where sometimes I'm unable to stop for a break! I insist you go try this, you won't regret it!

Chocolate at its best

I have a great taste for chocolate and what's better when u get a healthy protein shake in that flavour. Moreover, the taste, consistency and the effectiveness of this shake is unbeatable. Definitely recommend this to my friends and family and would buy it for sure as a supplement to my diet.

Très bon

J’ai beaucoup aimé le goût. Ça goûtait le vrai chocolat, pas trop sucré. il m’a apporté un sentiment de satiété pour un bon 4 heures. J’ai apprécié son format pratique

Premier Protein Chocolate

I received a free sample of the chocolate flavor Premier Protein nutritional supplement drink, and would definitely recommend.
    The chocolate flavor is very good, the after taste is good and jts lke in sugar, gluten free, and low fat.
    Will buy for sure

Saskatchewan, Canada

i dont like this one

i got this free from chickadvisor although i really enjoyed the other shake flavor, the chocolate is terrible its consistency feels chalky an taste like it which isn't so bad i could get pass that but about 2 minutes after u drink some you get the worst taste in your mouth i could not get pass the after taste so unfortunately this shake went to waste i couldn't do it. i would still recommend the shake to you has its still good for you but it will depend on you if you like the chocolate or not but i will not be buying this one as i couldn't bring myself to drink more then one sip.

I LOVE THE CHOCOLATELY TASTE

I tried the Premier Protein Chocolate Shake and love the chocolately smooth taste. I love that it was not too sweet. The size of the shake could've been a bit bigger for my liking. I wpuld purchase again if it was on sale or their was a coupon to use. I is a bit too pricey to purchase for me.

I received this product to try for free from ChickAdvisor. Thanks for letting me try this great product.

It's delicious!

I was lucky enough to be chosen to try and review these Chocolate and Caramel Premier Protein Shakes. I'm not a big fan of caramel but both these shakes were delicious! No gross after taste that protein drinks usually have. Each 325ml serving contains 30g Protein, 1g Sugar and 24 vitamins and minerals! And it's Gluten-free!

What I found interesting was you can use these in your baking! You can also chill or freeze it.

If you are looking for a good Protein Shake, give these a try! I definitely will be buying these for me and my husband.