Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

January 10, 2021

It's a yes from me

I received the travel size to sample and my initial reaction was that the scent was strong. It was much more rose scented than vanilla. I couldn't note the vanilla scent at all. It reminded me of a body powder my grandma used to use, which was super nostalgic and I liked.
    As other reviewers mentioned it does have a texture, but the directions say to hold it against your body to allow it to melt and I found that really helped. The texture wasn't noticeable at all after application.

There's always an adjustment period I find with natural deodorants and this one was no different, but it really works once you've used it for a few days. I was very pleasantly impressed and I plan to buy it again in the future.

January 09, 2021

If you love rose scent this quality deodorant is for you.

Schmidt's mineral enriched natural deodorant glides on smoothly. Your underarms feel soft and pampered. The rose scent ( not much vanilla scent) lasts for over 24hrs. If you love rose scent, this deodorant is for you. This deodorant is a quality product and would purchase again but a different scent.

January 08, 2021

Amazing Natural deodorant

I got a sample from chick advisor .After try I love it .It's smell is amazing and natural .I like it's feature that when you warm up it's spread smell with your natural heat.I like it use daily and specialty for walking time.I bought it and gave it as present to my friends to try it.

January 07, 2021

This product is great

I really liked this product but i found that it was a little gritty which i wasn't a fan of. If they correct this issue it would be my go to deodorant od choice!

January 07, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

The best deodorant I have ever tried

When you first opening you can smell the rose but in a very natural way not artificial, I have used it when working out and I must say how surprised I was after all day ..
    It is by far the most effective deodorant I have ever tried , the consistency is a little bit different then regular deodorants , it contains crystals but once you put in on your skin they dissolve and you don’t feel them at all .
    The smell is pretty strong so if you’re not a fan of rose I suggest scent free
    But overall the experience was pleasant and effectiveness is 100%

January 06, 2021

Love it, it works and smells great

I loved it so much that I ditched my current expensive deodorant and switched to this one instead. Priced fairly, smells amazing and you don't have to worry about any nasty ingredients like you would in an anti-perspirant.

Natural Deodorant

I’m very big on natural products. the scent is somewhat strong, but not too strong which I like. Also, it’s very effective in small amounts applied. Only thing is is that you have to wait till it softens up on your skin to start applying, but overall, a good product.

Not my kind of scent.

Received this to try & review. I found the scent overbearing, way to strong of rose scent, could not smell vanilla. I like that the deodorant has many of the bad chemicals eliminated from the product. I prefer more natural brands when it comes to deodorant & this is one of them. Smelled fresh & glided nicely on my underarms. I would not pick this scent but will be trying a different scent of this brand.

January 04, 2021

Would buy this again!

I loved this natural deodorant! At first I wasn’t too sure because it was a little gritty but it totally works! I didn’t feel sticky afterwards like I do with other brands, the smell was super nice yet subtle and it didn’t leave any marks on my clothing! No BO haha. But really it’s a great product that I will continue to use!

January 03, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Smells great but not for me

I received this product and tried it out for a couple weeks. It is a very strong smelling deodorant and definitely covered up any sweat smell that may have been there. This is not the first natural deodorant I’ve tried but it was a little overpowering for my taste in underarm scents.