Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

2.3/5

Not a fan

I am not a fan of the strong rose scent of this deodorant. It says it is rose and vanilla but there are no vanilla scents in it. The rose scent is soooo overpowering that it gave me an instant headache. I like that it is a natural product. If the scent was just vanilla or lilac or lavender that would be great. The smell is definitely a deal-breaker.

Love it!!!

When I first received this I was a little bit skeptical about not having to reapply throughout the day, was I ever surprised. I found that it gave me all day protection smelled good and glided on easy. I will definitely be purchasing this product again!!

Natural deodorant!

After applying for the sample I went to their website for q&a;. I tried other readers suggestions of warming in hand before application making it a smoother application. No chalky feeling in the armpits that's a plus! The aroma of the Rose + Vanilla, the Rose definitely over powered the vanilla but I loved it❣ It worked for me, no sweating thru the shirt although I will be retesting the Schmidt's in the summer with a non attracting bug scent.

smell great

I love this deodorant. Perfect for anyone that does not like chemicals in their deodorant. Love the Rose Vanilla scent glides on well and does not leave a residue. Provides sweet and order protection all day long.

November 29, 2020

Great for the all natural deodorant lovers!

I just want to say thank you for letting me try this product chickadvisor!
    So, I love the packaging, it’s so cute and feminine. I love the fact that it is all natural! When I went to use it I was surprised at the consistency of it, sort of feels like a body scrub when you put it on, but it dries into your skin fairly quickly. I loved the smell, like fresh roses! It definitely worked very well, the smell lasted all day and into the next day as well! I do think it is a little pricey, but if you love an all natural deodorant this one is definitely for you! I will continue to use it and most likely purchase it again with my coupon !

A Delicate Deodorant

Firstly, I would like to thank Schmidt's and Chickadvisor for considering me for this campaign- I truly appreciate it.
    Secondly, I would like to note that this is a deodorant and NOT an anti-perspirant, so it will not stop you from sweating, rather it will keep you de-odorized or smelling fresh.

Now, on to my experience:

When I first opened the package, the little deodorant stick was cute and feminine. I opened the cap and, honestly, was not fond of the scent. It smelled so weird to me the first time I smelt it. However, I thought the little sparkles throughout the deodorant were cute and dainty.

I tried it a few days later after my shower on freshly shaved underarms. I had no irritation- which is really good. I applied the deodorant and it actually smelt like fresh roses to me when I applied it to my skin- very pleasant! I do not really smell any vanilla hints when applying it, but just fresh roses. The scent lasted for about a day for me, I realized I smelt like roses every time I moved (however, nobody else smelt it on me). By the second day, I could smell sweat coming through- which meant I would have to wash and reapply, which I do not have to do with my traditional Dove deodorant. It did, at the start, cause a little bit of sinus irritation, but I am sensitive to deodorant scents.

I also think it is important to note that the application is slightly gritty, which I actually think is pleasant as it gently exfoliates underarms for lighter underarms. It dries smooth and does not remain gritty.

I am not sure if this deodorant prevents any sort of underarm staining as I only wore dark colors. My only gripe with the deodorant is that you have to use more product than a traditional deodorant, pay more for it, and get less. (I have to reapply it every day or so, it's expensive as far as deodorant goes, and the sticks of it have less grams than other, cheaper deodorants). You are paying for more natural ingredients to be fair- which is something I appreciate about this deodorant.

If you have a coupon or it is on sale though, I would recommend checking it out! Be sure to smell the deodorant before you buy it however as you are largely paying for the scents and the natural ingredients!

Smelling like roses

wow this smells so nice I needed a new deodorant and this happened to catch my eye so I applied. The combination of rose and vanilla is perfect they compliment each other well. I works well all day lasting I dont have to use perfume because this subtle yet intriguing scent gives me all I need I highly recommend

November 29, 2020

Stop and smell the roses!

For those that like the smell of roses you should stop and smell some by getting this product! I was skeptical about how it would work as I have never tried natural deodorants before but I was pleasantly surprised!

If you do not like the smell of roses you should definitely try a different scent.

This product works well and smells great!

Schmidt Rose Vanilla Natural Deodorant

I was pleasantly surprised that this natural deodorant smells exactly like roses and Vanilla. A little product goes a long way and it does not leave white marks on clothing. Absolutely love this!

November 28, 2020

I loved ♥ it. And would buy this product in future

I absolutley loved the smell!!! Its application was slightly different then what I had expected it was kinda melty but it worked great and smelt great. I'd reccomend for the brand to maybe shape it slightly better as it did feel slightly scratchy in comparison to reg deodorant I think because it was flat vs a rounded tip or gel push up twistable application if that makes sense. But its def a product i would buy and reccomend in future.
    Overall it is a great product. Thank you for letting me try it out.