Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

December 24, 2020

Rose Petal Delight

✨As soon as I opened the deodorant I smelled a candy called Turkish Delight, with that been said it has a sweet soft fragrance.

✨It has coconut oil which hardens under cooler temps, so follow the instructions, which states to press it onto the skin for few seconds to warm it up before gliding it on.

✨The deodorant lasted all day, but keep in mind the temps are on the cooler end at the moment, I'm not sure how the deodorant will hold out in the summer.

✨It retails around $8 CAD for the full product (75g) which $3-5 more than the regular aluminum-based deodorants.
    However, you do have peace of mind that all the products used in Schmidts are natural.

✨My overall experience with Schmidt's Natural Rose & Vanilla Deodorant was wonderful😊.

December 23, 2020

Love love the smell

I been using this product for about 2 weeks now and I just love the smell its very light vanilla sense not over powering at all. After I had my baby I started having strong oder then usual I usually have to reapply deodorant *it was bad*. But with this I just need to apply once and I'm good. After a good workout if I'm unable to shower right a way I apply and I'm good again until I shower at night. Definitely will buy again.

Loved it !!!

I loved the Schmidts' Rose Vanilla natural deodorant.. it has a very beautiful and soft fragrance, which lasted for a very long time. The best thing is that its' all natural.. I would definitely recommend this to ladies who want to use natural fragrances in their deodorants..

December 22, 2020

I like it, but it could be better.

I do enjoy myself a natural deodorant and this one smells delightful. It's also pretty effective at combating odour, which is a big plus. However, this isn't the scent I would normally go for. I also found this deodorant rubbed off on fabric. I found it on my clothing and even my pillow and sheets (because sometimes I do apply it at nighttime). But even with this, the effectiveness of this deodorant would still have me buying it... if it stayed off my clothes (I know it's hard with natural deodorants), it would be best.

Too strong of a smell

I liked the look of the deodorant. But I felt the smell was too strong for me. The rose was more powerful than the vanilla. I noticed I had to re apply twice during the day.

1.2/5

December 21, 2020

Might as well not wear deodorant at all

I received this as a sample to try and at first the smell was really nice and I was excited to try the product. It was grainy which i didn't mind. I put it on in the morning and off i went with my day. Normally i would not need to reapply deodorant throughout the day. By about noon, i noticed that I could smell myself a little bit, so i reapplied. Again around 5pm i had to reapply. What was really crazy to me is that I have never smelt myself like that with other deodorants. So as much as I appreciate the natural ingredients, i really didn't find it to be even remotely effective and on top of that it is 3 times the price of regular deodorant.

Updated On: December 21, 2020

#gotitfree

Deodorant

I received a sample of this product and have been loving it. The scent is so pleasant and it is effective. Keeps me dry all day long. Love that it’s natural ingredients. 💜💜

love the smell

amazing deodrant. lasted all day long with no transfer to my black shirt. was able to smell the rose for hours on end, it was so peaceful and calming. The smell is great, rose with hints of vanilla.

Schmidt's Natural Deodorant - Rose + Vanilla - very good

The Schmidt's Rose+ Vanilla Natural deodorant has an amazing light rose scent. I like it so much I actually just take some time to smell it. I do not smell any vanilla, which personally is fine because I don't like that scent. When I tried it, it had a bit of an uncomfortable gritty feel. I then discovered that you are supposed to hold it against your underarm to warm it up. When I did this it was a smooth application. It worked really well as a deodorant & I got lovely rose whiffs throughout the day. The price point is a bit high for a deodorant but it is a very good product. Looking forward to trying the Lavender.

December 21, 2020

I love love LOVE this brand since trying my sample.

Over the years I've tried MANY different deodorants and I always have had to reapply 2-3 times a day.
    I got a sample of the rose vanilla deodorant and instantly became obsessed. I've since purchased every scent available at the store by me. Hopefully they get the sandalwood and coconut pineapple ones soon.
    It works very well and im forever a Schmidts customer.