Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

Very strong rose scent

This was a great product to try out I loved it ☺️ it very Heavey in rose scent but as it stays it dulls down also pont push hard when u use it use lightly as u don't want to much and with its texture its just best

i love the smell

love the scent of the rose and this roll-on deodorant is just what it takes to keep you fresh all day its natural color reminds its natural side no allergy it lasts all day with a pleasant smell I recommend this product no doubt

December 02, 2020

A nice natural deodorant option!

I’ve never tried a natural deodorant before and this was the first one I’ve tried as I received a sample of this in the mail.

It smells very floral (roses) but not quite vanilla to me. Its very buttery and soft in texture and needs a little bit of getting use to as a little goes a long way.

Definitely love the concept of it being natural and I would totally repurchase!

Smells Divine

The smell is really nice and natural. Melts when it touches the body and blends with skin. Doesnt leave a clumpy paste like other commercial brands. Texture can be improved a bit as it is gritty...but overall loved it ❤

Schmidt natural deodorant Rose Vanilla is refreshingly effec

First I’m a regular user of Schmidt natural deodorant after reading about it on 1 of my email subscriptions. I normally use the Bergamot lime. Received generous sample of the Schmidt Rose vanilla and couldn’t believe how refreshing the smell was. It wasn’t too strong just lightly scented. This deodorant works through hot humid days and is soft and gentle on skin. One of the best I’ve tried and stuck to. Will definitely repurchase again and again. Thank you for the sample!!!

Strong, but lovely!

The fragrance is a bit strong for me, but it's a lovely reminder of the floral perfumes elders used to use in my family. The Deodorant is high quality, didn't upset my skin at all and lasts for hours.

Schmidt natural deodorant

I received this as a free sample. I have to say for a natural deodorant I was impressed. It worked well. It was grittier but only when applied. The scent was a lot more floral than vanilla. If you like floral smells than you will definitely love this. It did its job. I could smell the floral scent all day.

2.2/5

Wouldn’t recommend

Was lucky to be picked to try out Schmidt’s rose+vanilla natural deodorant. I can say it smells wonderful and yes there was no body odour that I could smell. There is no way I could ever buy this for myself for every day use. The texture is quite rough for one. The deodorant also caused me to break out after only a few days of use. For me this product is a no ☹️

December 01, 2020

Love the rose smell but can't smell the vanilla in it

This works and smells better than I thought it would. I love the smell of Rose and it's a good thing, because I can't smell the vanilla in this at all. Too bad because I love the smell of vanilla. One thing that's not so good about this product, is it's a pain to wait for it to melt a bit, before you can use it. You have to hold it against your skin for a few seconds. I would recommend this though, because it smells good & lasts long.

A Natural Option

Thank you chickAdvisor for sending a sample size of this deodorant - so awesome of you! I must say, I really loved the smell of it - smelled like a real rose and very natural. I did not like the texture and after I put it on found that it went soft and messy. The deodorant itself works but it makes a real mess afterwards.