Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

December 21, 2020

Nice Deodorant

I got a sample of this deodorant to try and was pleasantly surprised. I haven't used a natural deodorant before and I liked this. The scent was pleasant and not too strong. It was a little gritty and it soaked in well, stuck to my skin. I enjoyed trying this product and I do recommend it.

December 21, 2020

Bigger lady and it works amazing!

As a bigger woman I always found that I swear more and and always seems to have stronger body smells no matter how much you wash. Due to this I've always had to use strong and specialty deodorants to help stop excess sweat and smell. So I really wasn't expecting this product to work well on me but I was completely amazed. It smells so good and actually last all day and it's all natural ingredients which means alot! I did find it just a touch oily while applying but once dried it's great.

Great Deodorant

I bought this for my daughter as she's getting to that age. She's 10 and playing sports and it's just a little something to help her feel fresh when she's going from sports to school in the mornings. She's liked it and there's no sticky feeling for her. She's super sensitive to things like that and scents. The scent is delicate and fresh and definitely not overpowering. The one thing I noticed was that it seems to dry up in the container. Maybe it was over an 6-8 month period but I know my own products don't see to do this.

Smells Great!

This smells so good. I really like how it does not have aluminum in it. I like how it applies smoothly. It did not leave any residue on my clothing and it lasts for hours.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Not sure if it’s for me...

Got this sample from @chickadvisor, thank you!

When I first tried it on, it was very gritty and did not go on smooth at all. The scent was also overpowering for me. I thought perhaps it was just the top film of the deodorant that was gritty. After continuing to use it for a period of time, I noticed the scent is a little bit more tolerant and smoother. The application still feels a bit rough, even though I turned the dial upwards to get more product. I love that it’s a natural product and would perhaps consider alternate scents to see if they are less strong.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Schmidt rose vanilla deodorant

I tried the deodorant for a week. I unfortunately ended up not using it anymore as it didn't work as well for all day use :(. I loved the scent and the all natural aspect of this deodorant though. I work in a high stress environment and require a deodorant to last my full shift. My sis-in-law uses Schmidt and absolutely loves it !

December 19, 2020

I really liked this product

I liked this deodorant a lot. At first it did take time to warm up to the skin before usage but after that it was working fine. I liked the smell of it, and did not hate it. I find that it is moisturizing, neutralizes oder and keeps you smelling fresh throughout the day. A huge plus for me is that it’s a Natural Deodorant since I don’t like deodorants that have harsh chemicals. All in all I would buy this, since I had received it as a sample.

December 18, 2020

Does what it’s suppose to do

Wearing this deodorant was great. Although I didn’t care for the scent, it did wash out of my tops way better than antiperspirant. I didn’t like the rough feeling of applying the deodorant either. And, the one reason I wouldn’t personally buy this product is because it burned my armpits when applying after shaving. All of that being said, the deodorant did a great job keeping me dry throughout the day.

December 17, 2020

Looking forward to trying other scents!

I finally tried my Rose + Vanilla natural deodorant by @schmidtsnaturals that I received from @chickadvisor 🌱🌹

To be honest I saw a lot of reviews mentioning the texture of the deodorant, and that it needed to be prepped? I’m not sure if it’s because my house is really warm, but it went on great the first try. It does feel different than your normal deodorant, but it feels nice!

I’m not a fan of rose scents at all because I’ve always found them too strong. However this was very subtle, and was a pleasant smell with the vanilla!

My first time trying a natural deodorant and I am definitely impressed!

🌱🌹

0.5/5

December 17, 2020

Yuck

Received a sample and I strongly dislike the scent and composition of this product. Rose smells too old lady and the product is grainy. It leaves a bumpy residue on my skin. Gross! I had to wash it off and throw it away as I would never use it again.