Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

2.8/5

Not what it says it is

Firstly I did not like the scent, as it was very overpowering. It was gritty and scratchy going on and if you followed the instructions to heat it up for a smoother glide it became very oily and a lot of product got stuck in the lid once you put the lid back on. I was very concerned for my clothing when it was at the oily stage. This was way too messy for my taste and to top it off NO it did not keep me dry and fresh all day.

Thumbs up to Schmidt's Deodorant

I would buy and use this product again. I would also like to try the different scents. I like this product for a couple reasons. 1 - it's a deodorant. not an antiperspirant. 2 - it smells really good. When I sweat, I smell good.

The consistency is a bit brittle and a bit of white can chunk up in your armpit or transfer onto your clothes if you're not careful. This mostly will happen if you're in a rush though. If you apply and make sure you rub it in fully, you won't have this problem

Not a fan

The reason I’m not a fan of this deodorant is because it does not smell good and it doesn’t do the job. I need something that will keep me smelling fresh and dry all day.

January 01, 2021

Great aluminum free deodorant! A must

Tried this all natural deodorant because I know just how bad aluminum can be on your skin!
    I'm a big sweater and while this deodorant doesn't stop you from sweating, it stops you from stinking!
    My shirts used to be so stinky after a day of wearing regular antiperspirant. Not anymore!

I only wish it was a bit cheaper, retails for $8 at Walmart.

December 31, 2020

Itchy

I bought this deodrant I thought it would be very nice to me but it causes me a rash and redness may be because of the smell but i will not buy again although I liked this brand products

December 31, 2020

natural deodorant with no aluminum

I love the fact that this deodorant has no aluminum. Years ago I wanted to switch but there were very few choices. The limited natural choice were not effective and left me wet and icky. Well I'm so happy to have tried the Schmidt deodorant. It helped mask the body odor and didn't leave an icky feeling. Now, this is not an antiperspirant so it will leave some wetness. The rose scent is a little to strong for me so I would try another scent for my next purchase. Overall, I would recommend this product.

December 29, 2020

love it

I have bought Schmidt’s deo before, I really like this rose vanilla scent, reminds me of Turkish delight. It was hard to put it on very rough texture, nice smell. It costs more because it is natural, also I used the coupon for a friend who likes rose scent very very much.

December 29, 2020

Very strong scent

The product is definitely effective but the smell is very strong. It’s great if you don’t want to smell anything else through out the day I guess. It was also very rough on the skin, like sand papery feeling.

December 28, 2020

Amazing scent

I’ve tried a few different brands and types of deodorants over the years, but none have smelled as amazing as this rose and vanilla scent. It smells so fresh and clean and I love this deodorant.

2.2/5

December 26, 2020

I would not Purchase!

First opening this deodorant , I was excited !
    The smell is VERY STRONG!! I do like it however, so it’s definitely a preference thing - EVERYONE else said it was too potent for them.
    I absolutely LOVE how this is an all natural deodorant - you even have to let it warm up on your skin before use !
    Unfortunately, this deodorant made me STINK MORE and sweat LOTS?! I didn’t want to give up that easily , so I did a trial of four days & stopped using the deodorant for a couple days.
    EVERYTIME I used the deodorant, my body odour was much more stronger smelling & I couldn’t control my sweat what so ever.
    Thought it was neat how there seems to be some type of exfoliant in it as well.
    Love the product - hate how it works :(