Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

October 08, 2020

Great deodorant

It went on smooth and did not leave any residue to rub off on my shirt. Kept me feeling fresh all day!

1.0/5

October 07, 2020

Not a fan!

I didnt like the scent of the deodorant nor did I like the texture of the deodorant itself.

2.0/5

Rosy

I initially thought I would like this scent as I do like vanilla. But the rose was a little too overpowering. I think it did it’s job, but I couldn’t stick it out for days to really know.

Very floral scent

I received this product as a sample and though I thought a rose scent would be pleasant it was overwhelming. Had it been a tad on the milder side I would have enjoyed using it. Otherwise, no other complaints.

October 06, 2020

Natural scents with great performance

I absolutely love the rose and vanilla! Stumbled upon it in the natural food aisle at the grocery store.
    Absolutely gentle on the skin and works great on odour control.
    Might have to re apply if going to the gym at the end of the day. It is a natural deodorant not a clinical strength.
    But i would take it any day over chemical filled deos which are harsh on my skin and bad for my health.

natural deodorant

i don’t really like the smell but it’s not very strong . it was chalky but it does work. it left some white on my arm pits and stains my clothes . i do like it’s all neutral product it didn’t cause irritation

October 01, 2020

Great natural option

I think this deodorant is great. I however am not the biggest fan of rose scented things so not my first pick but would recommend to those who do like it!

October 01, 2020

Strong scent

This deodorant did the job well. It did leave a bit of a white stain on some of my shirts which washed out but did not look great for the day. I also found the scent really strong.

2.0/5

September 30, 2020

Different

I was very disappointed trying this deodorant out. I found that it left lots of residue on my clothing. It felt like chalk putting it on. It did keep me smelling great all day.

September 30, 2020

Perfect

I absolutely love the smell and its perfect for a person constantly on the go. It was a good 12 hour protection.