Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

Smells like fresh roses

I don’y really like trying on new deodorants, but couldn’t resist the smell of this one! Will definitely recommend this to other friends and family.

All natural

First thing I noticed about this product was the lovely soft scent!
    As a person who suffers from seasonal allergies year round I have found that most products in general are overloaded with heavy perfumes and it works as a trigger to my allergies. Schmidt’s however did not trigger any runny or sniffling nose!
    The scent is super gently yet very effective.
    The stick was not sticky and did not produce weird film by the end of the day.
    Lasted long and was not required to reapply halfway throughout the day.
    Only downside is, the stick need to be ‘warmed up’ in order for it to glide smoothly... this takes a little longer if you keep it in a kooler room temperature. If not it works great.
    Would recommend for anyone looking for something natural without all the harsh chemicals which almost most deodorants would consist of.

Kept me fresh all day!

I’ve used a few natural deodorants before, but had never found the ‘one’. With prior brands (both natural and non) I always had to apply mid day - I’m a nurse so my days are pretty active. With Schmidt’s I’m fresh all day!! The smell is wonderful, reminds me of rose water, not overpowering. I was a little concerned there may be some colour transfer to my clothes, the product is beige, however I haven’t noticed any discolouration on my clothes! I’ll be buying this again!

Intoxicating scent!

I love the scent of the product, it went on smoothly and was not sticky. I feel it is the best non-aluminum deodorant I have tried. Hopefully it will be very effective when we are able to return to our winter retreat in Thailand after the pandemic. Average temperature there is 33-35 Celsius. Thank you for the free sample!

Perfect

Super product do wath e do perfect dur 24 heur odeur parfait

Very nice

Nice to put on and great smelling. Lasted all day long

November 22, 2020

J'aime le parfum de ce produit

J'aime le parfum de ce produit. J'aime aussi le fait que ce déodorant soit naturel.

November 22, 2020

One of the best natural deodorant ever!

I received the sample and was so excited to try it out! This is a natural deodorant with such a beautiful rose fragrant. I love how it doesn't contain anything which would be harsh on the skin. When applied, it leaves a nice creamy texture that somewhat melts onto the skin from your body heat. It lasts for a good time and I do recommend!

November 22, 2020

Really nice, but not for me.

I thought the formula was really really nice, more of an balm or solid oil than a gel/powder texture like other deoderants I've tried. There was a slight grit to it, but that may be because mine froze in the mailbox.

But, the I usually don't mind a subtle rose scent too much, but oh man - this was a nose FULL of rose poupourri. I can't smell any vanilla.

All in all, the product is great, it's just not the right scent for me!

ROSE (The fragrance took my breath away) LOVE It

Got this sample size via mail. As i said, i love the long-lasting fragrance of this deodrant. Have been wearing this everyday since the day i recieved it (recieved it a week ago) Will definately recommened to family and friends.
    My mom has loved the scent too. Also, plus points for this product as this is vegan and creulty free. A lil product stays on for a long time.