Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

LIFE CHANGER!!!

This was my first time trying Schmidts natural deodorant. I will safely say that I will not go back to other deodorant/antiperspirants. I found that other brands stuck to my skin so bad that when I would shower no soap would wash it off. This deodorant changed my life. It has a very light scent that lasts all day. I will be a huge advocate for this company!!

Soooo Natural

Loved this deoderant. It smelt great and usually I'm not a huge fan of deoderants with fragrance but this one was really nice. It was light and obviously nothing is better than the fact that it is all natural.

Totally awesome

I love this product! I used it and it lasted all day and into the next day. Every other deodorant or antiperspirant I have used doesn't last that long it was amazing. I wake up and it is just like I have used it that morning. Finding a product that will work for me especially now that I am in menopause has been a challenge. Your body chemistry changes and what worked before only works part of the day. I even had to buy men's deodorant for a while because it was the only product that was strong enough to work. This product deserves 10 stars!!

Smell of Roses.

Remember this is deodorant and the main purpose of it to prevent unwanted body odour. Deodorant definitely working. It has very strong roses smell . I applied it yesterday at night and in the morning the smell is still strong. Deodorant is greyish pink in colour. No artificial colours. Right when you apply it on your clean underarm it melts . The texture is kind of like scrub , some round particles present. I checked the ingredients- it might be baking soda effect. Contains all natural ingredients. However you don’t feel it later. I guess it just melts and absorbs into the skin. It’s vegan and not tested on animals. I would recommend it if your body odour is really bothering you. I think it’s good for teenagers- natural and eliminate body odour.

Officially Converted

I have spent the last several years increasing my deoderant usage and even found myself in the downward spiral of using clinical grade deodorants and antiperspirants. I Knew it was not good for me and wanted to move away from the aluminums and toxins
    I have tried several natural products, but the detox time with my busy life never made anything stick... until now. I love Schmidt's deoderant! I can confidently use it in the morning and not think about it all day. The fresh scent of rose + vanilla was feminine but not overbearing. I found it worked best with bare waxed/shaven underarm skin. I am so excited to have tried this and can have confidence with my next purchase knowing that it works and it's not leaching toxins into my body. Thank you Schmidt's! I love this product. 5 stars!

Too good!

This Schmidt’s natural Rose+Vanilla deodorant smells so good like of course rose and vanilla mixture. I only use natural deodorant. So it us a great addition to my list. It does not give any extra residue on my clothes. It’s staying power is good too. I highly recommend this deodorant.

Awesome

I love this product completely its all natural product doesnt burn your skin no hardh chemicals has been used in it smells so refreshing it has very light floral smell which i really like and one more extremely good thing that it will not turn your skin black

Great product

Great smell and very smooth and light. Stays all day with minimal odor despite exercising and working. Really loved it! Will be buying more very soon!

December 15, 2020

Works great... but not for sensitive skin

Love the subtle scent of the rose and vanilla. It I'm not normally into floral scents, but it was quite pleasant. When I first opened the product, I noticed a different texture from deodorant than I am used to. As instructed, I let it warm up on my skin for a moment before applying. The texture was gritty and did not apply smoothly. That being said, I used it for 5 days and was very pleased with the results of no odour at all! I have sensitive skin however, and stopped using after day 5 due to developing a rash/irritatiom from the product. I can't figure out if my skin was just irritated from the rough texture or if it's something in the product that is not agreeing with my skin?
    Overall, I would recommend the product as it does work well. Just not if you have sensitive skin!

December 14, 2020

Wonderful deodorant!

At first I was really skeptical about this deodorant product. However, after a few uses, I was hooked! The scent is bright and natural, yet subtle. It glides smoothly and with ease, and leaves my underarms feeling very fresh (without any white marks left behind). The freshness lasts all day. In short, I love this deodorant and would definitely buy it!