Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

December 02, 2020

A natural deodorant that works, and lasts!

🌹♥️ The rose scent of this @schmidtsnaturals Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant is so gorgeous!

This is a mineral enriched aluminum free natural deodorant that actually works, and it lasts!

It's formulated for sensitive skin and is Leaping Bunny Certified and Certified Vegan. As well as being aluminum free this deodorant is free from propylene glycol, parabens, phthalates, and artificial fragrance.

It goes on easily and it's not greasy or sticky. I love how creamy and fast absorbing it is, and the rose fragrance is so fresh! The vanilla scent is subtle and perfectly blends with this floral scented deodorant. A little bit of this goes a long way, so it's great value too. The scent comes from essential oils, so it's literally bursting with authentic rose aroma!

The full list of ingredients includes Arrowroot Powder, Sodium Bicarbonate, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Fractionated Coconut Oil, Candelilla Wax, Natural Fragrance, Jojoba Seed Oil, Magnesium Hydroxide and Sunflower Derived Vitamin E. No nasty surprises here!

I remember when I first started using natural deodorants. They just didn't work for me. I'm so happy that I have completely given up traditional chemical deodorants and antiperspirants. My skin can breathe without the toxins, and I can still feel fresh all day!

erika1 15
    December 02, 2020

A natural deodorant that does not disappoint!

Okay, I was totally skeptic all about this product as most deodorants don’t cut it for me. This natural one did! The scent is pleasing (and not overly strong!) and after a 90 minute sweat sesh it kept me smelling good! I can’t believe it! Definitely purchasing again

Natural deodorant-actually works!

This was my 1st natural deodorant ever used. I was pleasantly surprised of how well it worked. The smell was very pleasing. My only complaint is how soft it is..a little messy putting on.
    Otherwise fantastic. I'm very impressed by this product and will switch over now that I know it works. Thanks for the amazing free sample. Can't wait to try the other scents.

Love Nature

REVIEW:
    Thank you @chickadvisor & @schmidtsnaturals! I have been looking to try this natural product for awhile now.

Thoughts:
    • Super cute and clean packaging!
    • Formula itself is something to get used to. The texture is grainy compared to traditional deodorants. Almost like a crystallized feeling.
    • Not my favourite scent. I am more of a citrus smell person if we are talking natural scent.
    • I personally found that the formula left me dry, however, the rose scent took on the body order smell throughout the day to make an unpleasant rose smell.
    • Overall, not sure I would give up my current deodorant for this product. However, if the price is right and a more pleasant scent comes along - I’ll add it to my collection.

Smells like real roses

This deodorant is one of the most originally scented and natural products that I have used so far. The smell is so floral smells like real roses and lasts all day! The texture is also more natural compared to classic deodorants. Love it and will buy again for sure!

Mrs.D7 419

Definitely lovely

It works well keeps me dry all day, I love the fresh smell of roses and vanilla it is different and I like it.

Great Product!

Where do I begin? I was very skeptical at first, I have to admit. But I'm happy I did! I'm a cleaning lady, who is going through menopause, and sweat a lot. This deodorant keeps my armpits dry! I'm not a super fan of rose scented products, and would love to try another scent, but I truly love the product! I normally use an antiperspirant, but really liked this deodorant.

December 02, 2020

As good as it gets for a deodorant

I really love how this applies and smells. It stops me from developing an odor during my day which is fantastic. But being a deodrant and not an antiperspirant it doesn't stop wetness so I do sweat a lot. As a result I have to bathe daily when using it. With antiperspirant I can go up to 3days. It's really a fantastic product and it works amazingly well.

1325 180

Deodorant

I absolutely love this product. The aroma soon opening was delightful! There was only one downfall...it was a bit sugary and a little rough to apply. Other than that I would highly recommend it and will be looking for it at my local shops. Thank you for the opportunity to try before I buy!

December 02, 2020

Perfect blend of roses and vanilla

I want to thank Chickadvisor for selecting me to test this natural deodorant. Upon opening the package, I was greeted with the sweet smell of roses and vanilla. It was the perfect blend. Made me feel special but not overpowering. I used it everyday since I received it and just love it. Will definitely be buying another one soon. #SchmidtsNaturalDeodorant