Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

Smells good

The scent is nice not over powering. I don’t like the grittiness of the product and it left marks on my black tank.

Roses all day long

This is my first time using a schmidt product. I have been interested in trying a natural deodorant for obviously health benefit reasons. The rose scent is so lovely. I don't smell any vanilla though. Initially the deodorant stick felt a bit rough putting it on, but smooth out quickly. I found the scent lasting. I recommend and would purchase for myself in the future.

Amazing scent

Smells amazing!! Keeps you feeling fresh #SchmidtsNaturalDeodorant

It did the job well

I just can't use it for very long because it has rose and I'm allergic to rose but it was a great product thank you

Impressed me

I can say I have a little prescription about natural deodorants, but this one impressed me. The scent is so good, the quality impressed me the most, I spend my whole day working and in the end of the day, is everything okay and smelling good!!! My only concern is about the texture, scratchy! But, is a very good deodorant. #SchmidtsNaturalDeodoran

Good product

Nice pleasant smell. Did it’s job, no issues with body odour. Just wish that it went on a little smoother

Smell is so nice!

I loved the smell, kinda strong but I like that. Very heavily scented of roses. This was the first natural deodorant I’ve tried that has longevity on skin! Loved it, wish I got the lime tho :)

December 02, 2020

Beautiful scent unlike any other deodorants I used

I received this free sample to try through Chick Advisor in exchange for my honest review.I love that it is a scent that is unique and strong enough to actually smell.It works 2 ways by providing a nice scent and keeps me dry.I am a unique person who loves trying new and unusual products and this makes me happy.I don't have to stick to the regular store bought scents anymore! I love that it is natural and good for my skin.I also like the packaging.Thank you.

A good product

I tried this for the first time and immediately did not enjoy the smell, however that is just down to personal preference. It definitely feels very natural and I think it works fairly well. You definitely have to make sure to let it heat against your skin before applying it, otherwise it leaves a beady texture behind, similar to an exfoliating scrub. Overall I think its a decent product.

My first natural deodorant

First off, this is my first time trying a natural deodorant. I have been wanting to try one for awhile but wasn't sure which one and how effective they would be. Also, the expensive price was not appealing.

First thing, I really did not enjoy the scent of the Rose Vanilla deodorant. If you really like the smell of Rose then this product is for you but I don't smell any Vanilla at all, the Rose scent overwhelms it.

Tried it before a work out and it was very effective, just like a chemical deodorant. I like the product but would buy in a different scent.