Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Natural Deodarant

This was my first time trying a natural deodorant and I am pleasantly surprised. While I was initially a bit nervous at the way it looked and the texture, my fears were quickly allayed. It blended in smoothly and quickly. The scent was also quite pleasant but not overpowering.

Lovely scent and effective

I made the transition to natural deodorant a few months ago and it hasn’t been an easy road. I never thought finding the right deodorant would be so complicated! After trying several, having allergic reactions and wasting money, I am happy to say that I’ve found the one! I got this as a free sample and I’m so happy I tried it! The rose+ vanilla scent is wonderful. It’s very feminine and very calming for me. It goes on smoothly after letting it warm up under the armpit and the smell lasts all day long (I didn’t need to refresh it through-ought the day). I highly recommend this product and I’m so thankful and happy I found it :).

My new go to deodorant!

I am in love with this deodorant! The scent lasts for 24hours and it smells so light but so delicious! When it’s warm enough the consistency is so creamy which I love because I feel like leas is more with this product and it does what it has to do. I have sensitive skin and this product works well for me. I am definitely using this deodorant from now on.

2.8/5

Strong Smell

I received a sample from Chick Advisor and I was excited to try it! I have been trying to find a natural deodorant that I like. But the smell of this deodorant is really over powering and I could not get past that.

Wonderful Smell

I received this product as a sample from Chick Advisor and was excited to test it out. Initially I found the scent a bit strong but it has grown on me and I now enjoy it. It smells just like roses which I find unique and not something I have seen in other deodrants. I appreciated that it did not have an artificial scent. The texture of this product is very solid but so far I have not found it as effective as my usual deodrant and I think it is a bit pricey for me.

1.7/5

Saskatchewan, Canada

Review

i received this from Chick advisor for free
    i found the smell strong
    it is more expensive to buy than i would pay
    and i need something stronger than this

smells great

Had a chance to try through ChickAdvisor Product review club. thank you!

Been using Schmidt's deo for quite a while now.
    I love the combination of Rose and Vanilla. smells so fresh and very relaxing. Sometimes, I skip my cologne/perfume. ;-)
    This allows me to feel fresh and stay fresh all day.
    Also, this is natural! So, it is just perfect. :-)

I love that these are available at leading grocery stores. Easy to find and not too expensive too.

3.2/5

Too gritty

I liked the smell, but the deodorant was very gritty and it scratched when I put it on. It also gummed up around the lid and was getting messy. I don’t think I would buy this product.

November 26, 2020

Does not last long enough

I was really excited to receive this sample. I loved the idea of having a natural deodorant that doesn't have all the usual chemicals.

When you first put it on it can feel a little rough. You need to put it against your skin to warm up and then it does go on nicely.

I did love the smell however I did find it a little strong for when I am in the office.

As for effectiveness... I put it on around 6 am. By around 11 am I found I could still strongly smell the rose/vanilla smell but with a hint of B.O. under it. By 6 pm I found the rose/vanilla smell completely gone and all I smelt was B.O. So I would have to reapply.

I did also get an itchy armpit after using it for one day. I tried it for a couple days and the itchy armpit continued until I went back to my normal deodorant so i'm not sure if I was reacting with something in the deodorant.

So unfortunately I would not use this again. I need something that lasts longer.

Feels nice

I would recommend you give this product a try. Feels good. Quality is great. Works all day long. Had a wonderful rosy/ vanilla smell. My mother tried it also shes 76 says it's very nice.