Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

Smells Great!

I like the product so far and haven't had any issues. It smells amazing and I like that its a natural product.

Light yet strong protection

WOW! This is a great deodorant. Super light fragrance and works great. I put it on first thing in the morning and still felt it working hours later. Highly recommend for sure.

Anti transpirent

I love naturel product and thé softnees Nice odorante i Will récomemd it. Thanks for thé free try.

Smells great

I love the smell,and it works better then the product I use now.

2.0/5

Strange texture

I don’t really like the rose scent and I don’t even smell the vanilla. I applied it and it was like rubbing sandpaper on my armpits. It has a really strange texture. It does work good as a deodorant though. That’s why I gave it 2 stars.

Amazing smells so good

I was looking for an amazing natural deodorant that i would love i had another brand it seemed to smell for 5 seconds and then disappear this one smells amazing all day amd when you glide it on you feel super protected like you know it on there and you dont have to reapply 3 times thank u so much i really recommend this product

Love Natural Deodorants..

I tried this as free sample and am impressed. I loved the smell, the look, but found it was a bit soft and used up quick. i usually seipe 2 times on each arm. i had to roll up each time as it was so soft. otherwise it wise awesome

1.0/5

Stinks

I'm really sorry but I couldn't get past the over powerful rose scent.I couldn't see putting it on my armpits and then sweating..I was afraid I would puke

Fresh Feeling All Day

Schmidt’s Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant leaves you feeling fresh all day! Unlike other ’Natural Deodorant’ brands, I did not feel the need to apply the deodorant multiply times per day to combat odour.

However, it is essential to follow the ’Directions’ which state to ”hold the product momentarily to skin to soften on contact with body heat.” Skipping this step resulted in a bit of a crumbly mess.

Overall, I would highly recommend Schmidt’s Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant.

Awesome

Loved this deodorant. Smells super good and works well !